Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If Kavanaugh got all his orifices probed over boofing, this cat should be flogged over black face and klan attire.

You do not understand, he is a Democrat. This or a similar site is the only place you will see it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    DyWoc7NUwAA88D2.jpg:large

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You do not understand, he is a Democrat. This or a similar site is the only place you will see it.

I stand corrected. I just googled it and there is a hufpo article and another where dems are calling for his resignation.

I guess his being a rich white male trumps his Democrat credentials.

He is not only a rich white male, but, he likes BEER.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

I'm sure because he's a Democrat, this will just blow over.
    A Republican would likely be run out of office.

That said, I would bet if we could go back in time and be in the room when this picture was taken, it was a couple of college kids dressing up in these costumes purely in the spirit of being absurd.

I would need more than this picture to believe that these guys support the klan and hate black people.

THAT SAID, in the high school I went to in NW Indiana in the early 1970's, it was a yearly event for the Senior Civics classes to all go to the Lecture Hall and put on a Mock Convention to "nominate" a candidate for President.
    It was in the spirit of learning and having some fun at the same time.

Groups of kids would be assigned to be the delegates from each state.
    We held multiple ballots and made deals until a President and Vice President got enough votes.

Some kids would dress up as various people who had run for run for President in the past.

I got with a couple of other guys, and we did George Wallace, PURELY in the spirit of being absurd.

Borrowed a wheelchair, borrowed an old suit from my dad, and slicked my hair straight back with hair grease.
    They rolled me around in the wheelchair.

I got BOOED, during the ballots the delegates insulted my Wallace character, and my classmates threw wadded pieces of paper at me, etc. LOL :-)

We did it PURELY to be absurd, and everybody got a laugh out of it.

Nobody in our class believed that it meant we supported some redneck like George Wallace.

THERE'S even a picture of me in costume sitting in the wheelchair with my "Campaign Manager" in our High School yearbook.

YET TODAY, if I ran for public office, I'm sure somebody would dig up that old picture from the yearbook and claim that means I'm a redneck who believes all that segregationist racist garbage.
    WHICH couldn't be further from the truth.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I'm sure because he's a Democrat, this will just blow over.
    A Republican would likely be run out of office.

That said, I would bet if we could go back in time and be in the room when this picture was taken, it was a couple of college kids dressing up in these costumes purely in the spirit of being absurd.

I would need more than this picture to believe that these guys support the klan and hate black people.

THAT SAID, in the high school I went to in NW Indiana in the early 1970's, it was a yearly event for the Senior Civics classes to all go to the Lecture Hall and put on a Mock Convention to "nominate" a candidate for President.
    It was in the spirit of learning and having some fun at the same time.

Groups of kids would be assigned to be the delegates from each state.
    We held multiple ballots and made deals until a President and Vice President got enough votes.

Some kids would dress up as various people who had run for run for President in the past.

I got with a couple of other guys, and we did George Wallace, PURELY in the spirit of being absurd.

Borrowed a wheelchair, borrowed an old suit from my dad, and slicked my hair straight back with hair grease.
    They rolled me around in the wheelchair.

I got BOOED, during the ballots the delegates insulted my Wallace character, and my classmates threw wadded pieces of paper at me, etc. LOL :-)

We did it PURELY to be absurd, and everybody got a laugh out of it.

Nobody in our class believed that it meant we supported some redneck like George Wallace.

THERE'S even a picture of me in costume sitting in the wheelchair with my "Campaign Manager" in our High School yearbook.

YET TODAY, if I ran for public office, I'm sure somebody would dig up that old picture from the yearbook and claim that means I'm a redneck who believes all that segregationist racist garbage.
    WHICH couldn't be further from the truth.

You are right, you could never run as a Republican, especially if you ever spoke to a female.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom