Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not everyone can pull off using my maternal grandmother's table cloth as a shirt, but you do, and you do it well.

As well, using my father's USAF issue glasses from 1961, dude, so retro you are hip!

I don't follow trends, I set them.....or follow them 55 years later which is the same as setting them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think it's more accurate to say:

Not everyone can pull off a three piece suit....but me and Gregory Peck can.

View attachment 75135

I'm a fan and wear them...With a 100 year old Bunn Special Rail Road pocket watch and heavy gold filled chain in the vest pocket....I wore that to a wedding in L.A. and my wife's family thought I looked like Elliot Ness......

s-l1000.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I'm a fan and wear them...With a 100 year old Bunn Special Rail Road pocket watch and heavy gold filled chain in the vest pocket....I wore that to a wedding in L.A. and my wife's family thought I looked like Elliot Ness......

s-l1000.jpg

When I retired from lawing I resolved to do or not do a few things to slow down my life.

I gave my neckties to my sons and haven't worn one since. If I want to look classy I wear a bolo. I put my electric razor away and got myself a mug and a brush. And I retired my wrist watch and replaced it with a pocket watch. I collect fobs as well as various doodads to put on the fob drop of my chain.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland

When I retired from lawing I resolved to do or not do a few things to slow down my life.

I gave my neckties to my sons and haven't worn one since. If I want to look classy I wear a bolo. I put my electric razor away and got myself a mug and a brush. And I retired my wrist watch and replaced it with a pocket watch. I collect fobs as well as various doodads to put on the fob drop of my chain.

As an aside, when first I wrote this post, I spelled "wrist watch" as a single word. Our vigilant INGO software censored the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th letters of what it apparently interpreted as a synonym for some of our female democrat lawmakers.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    As an aside, when first I wrote this post, I spelled "wrist watch" as a single word. Our vigilant INGO software censored the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th letters of what it apparently interpreted as synonym for some of our female democrat lawmakers.

:laugh:

It did that to me too. I was like, what the hell. Then I read it again.:lmfao:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    LOL...This is not mine I just googled it...My dad and uncle collect railroad pocket watches...When dad first went to work K&I RR in the 1960's the older men still carried them and dad was hooked....

Did someone say rail road pocket watch?

Here's mine. Sadly it's just a cheap Chinese reproduction. It also needs a battery. It hasn't run in quite a few years.

IB3rrw9.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What bothers me the most about Cohen is there are thousands just like him. Part of the corrupt leadership machine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom