• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is one of the reasons I pretty much no longer pay any attention to anything he says on any topic. His posts aren't worth the time it takes to read them, and he has absolutely no credibility with me whatsoever.

1znph6d.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I got as far as seeing it on the OPINION page. That's as far as I needed to get to know it's an OPINION piece, not actual news, and not proof of anything beyond the writer having an anti-Trump opinion you felt like presenting.

I don't get my facts from opinion pages. Unlike some of us.

Well, if you did go further, and saw that the article did indeed, cite specific examples of Sanders providing bad information, would you say that the original comment that you respond to was, being nice, misleading? :dunno:
    2ef73nn.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, if you did go further, and saw that the article did indeed, cite specific examples of Sanders providing bad information, would you say that the original comment that you respond to was, being nice, misleading? :dunno:
    2ef73nn.jpg

Then why would you quote the opinion part of that article instead of the evidence she lied? Hmmm...

HS87 (thinks it was another attempt to bait)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    2ef73nn.jpg

Suuuure it did. I don't read opinion pieces. They're notoriously full of bull ****.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    See, you try to play nice with others, and they won't let you. There is some baiting going on... BUT...

2ldzuyb.jpg

That's why people get banned. Because when I stop letting stuff go, people inevitably implode, break the rules, and get handed a cooling off period.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    See, you try to play nice with others, and they won't let you. There is some baiting going on... BUT...

2ldzuyb.jpg

That's why people get banned. Because when I stop letting stuff go, people inevitably implode, break the rules, and get handed a cooling off period.

I ain't gettin' banned over you. I realize it's best to just skip your posts entirely. This is my last response on this. Back to skipping your posts entirely.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I ain't gettin' banned over you. I realize it's best to just skip your posts entirely. This is my last response on this. Back to skipping your posts entirely.

Because you are a smart man. "Don't start none, won't be none." I've kept on a pretty even keel the last few days, which apparently no one noticed... had members even throw shade in threads I wasn't even in. I post pics in this thread, and some more shade is thrown my way... and it wasn't even factual. A couple more "drivebys," and now, I've decided to speak up.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What rules were broken in which way? :dunno:

And if you consider it throwing shade to ask for you to quote the evidence of claims instead of opinions, well then I don’t know what to tell ya.

2F9BC030-C22B-489D-9A58-1EB728BA0DC4.jpeg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Because you are a smart man. "Don't start none, won't be none." I've kept on a pretty even keel the last few days, which apparently no one noticed... had members even throw shade in threads I wasn't even in. I post pics in this thread, and some more shade is thrown my way... and it wasn't even factual. A couple more "drivebys," and now, I've decided to speak up.

:nailbite: :scared:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom