ji0174.jpg
    Okay. That one was funny.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    1/12. That’s pretty bad. Progressives just aren’t funny. Can’t cartoon. can’t meme.

Well as long as they have some people eating them up they’ll never attempt to do better.

As long as it has trump and portrays a negative light, it’s a win to them... no matter how pathetic and unfunny it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They lost the great meme war. It’s a well known thing. Progressives can’t meme. They’re just too insane to attempt humor.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is always refreshing to see Kut drop a bunch of pictures after everyone else has their say.

Fair and balanced ;)

Its still like 100-1, but I'm trying to keep it as balanced as I possibly can. It's no fun just seeing one side's perspective, right?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

Really ? Twelve straight negative Trump political cartoons in a row ?

I seem to recall when Trump first got elected you posted a thread and said you would be willing to initially give Trump the benefit of the doubt during the start of his presidency. Obviously that honeymoon period didnÂ’t last very long. ItÂ’s hard to believe that any one man could do absolutely NOTHING right during the first year of his presidency. Good to see that youÂ’re maintaining such an open and objective mind. Not.

ItÂ’s hard to assign credence when there appears to be no objectivity of any sort.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Still trying to figure out how keeping more of my money is a loss...:dunno:

Isn't it obvious? You'll just do selfish things with it instead of using for the good of all like the government does.
    You might spend it on an evil gun or some killing bullets. If you try to invest it, you'll likely lose it. Better to let the government use it to study lesbian obesity.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well as long as they have some people eating them up they’ll never attempt to do better.

As long as it has trump and portrays a negative light, it’s a win to them... no matter how pathetic and unfunny it is.

They'll just deem them "necessary", and require you to look at them.
    If you like your meme, you can keep your meme.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Its still like 100-1, but I'm trying to keep it as balanced as I possibly can. It's no fun just seeing one side's perspective, right?

You can't keep it balanced. Left can't meme. For every 12 you post, maybe one is kinda funny. The pro-Trump funny ratio isn't perfect either. I'd estimate at most 2:1. As fast as they post 'em, you just can't keep up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom