• ...and so much more!
  • RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    robocop-image.jpeg

...Dead or alive, you're coming with me...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yo, Rambone, your title is misleading. The police didn't shoot the suspects 137 times. They shot at the suspects 137 time. Big difference.

And now for something completely different:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY[/ame]

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Did they ever find a weapon that LE thought was thrown from the car? As we all know, a revolver would not leave casings in the car.

Thoughts:
    _WOW
    _Whatever happened to show your hands and get out of the car?
    _Do not run. Right or wrong, this will not end well for you if you do...
    _WOW

The investigation also revealed the pursuit lasted 22 minutes, reached speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour, and that suspects Timothy Russell, who was intoxicated and had cocaine in his system, and Malissa Williams, who also had cocaine in her system and was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, never had a weapon.
    DeWine's team searched the suspect's vehicle, surrounding areas of the chase along with the chase route. They also used a metal detector and searched for a weapon in storm drains and waterways, but no weapons were ever found.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks OP for keeping track of this.
    I don't know why some of you are shocked or saying wow.
    :dunno:
    I'll just say...
    All JBTs are LEOs, the majority of LEOs are JBTs.
    All animals are created equal, some animals are more equal then others.
    /tread

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Police didn't follow the rules....but its not the offiders fault......? In other words no officers will be charged, unless you count a slap on the wrist and 3 days off with pay. But who doesn't like a 62 car police chase and a good ol fashion execution.....and we'll just murder the passenger for extra points. Stay out of OH......thats my motto.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Thanks OP for keeping track of this.
    I don't know why some of you are shocked or saying wow.
    :dunno:
    I'll just say...
    All JBTs are LEOs, the majority of LEOs are JBTs.
    All animals are created equal, some animals are more equal then others.
    /tread

I'll just say....you're full of **** :dunno:

I second that.

full? try stuffed, overflowing, engorged or some other verbiage. full just doesnt quite cut it.

Gentlemen, I would like to encourage all to stop and take a step back. One of you made a remark that I have no doubt has proven out true in personal experience. Three of you felt the impact of a verbal brick between the eyes that you do not personally deserve.

One of the good things INGO has brought me is exposure to several good police officers. I take great encouragement from being reminded that you are there. The other side of the same coin is that I have encountered more of you here than I have in person.

What I cannot do is offer a solution. I feel a moral requirement to be fair to others and intellectually honest with myself. I feel a need to be skeptical until assured that it isn't necessary for safety's sake, but have a problem with treating others as guilty until proven otherwise. Needless to say, this leads to significant internal conflict over something as basic as developing a personal opinion which I consider acceptable, and the additional problem that if I can't manage that much, I certainly can't offer anyone else a viable solution for a larger issue. The best I can offer is to remind everyone who has had a steady diet of dealing with unacceptable officers and corrupt departments that while they may represent all police you personally deal with they are not representative of all police. Likewise, I would remind our officers that some of us have a steady diet of thieves and criminals with badges and rarely see good officers--and, by extension, issuing trust can be very difficult.

I would like to extend my gratitude to Phylodog for having done much to keep me balanced as I deal with this issue both internally and outwardly.

Again, I would remind our officers that some of us have had a steady diet of bad experiences, and I would remind those of us who have had those bad experiences that there are still plenty of lawmen who truly are loyal sons of the republic and fine human beings.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Didn't go through all 14 pages...sue me.

Did anyone happen to find dash cam video or is that...classified?

Top Bottom