Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    "When you see flashing red & blue lights in
    your mirror, pull over immediately."

Chris Rock

Things might have ended differently, just sayin.

Jimmy

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Once the suspects car is used as a weapon, as in charging at the police cruiser, it is open season on the car and occupants.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Once the suspects car is used as a weapon, as in charging at the police cruiser, it is open season on the car and occupants.

The article did not say that the suspect's car rammed police. It said there was a collision. Could just as easily been the police cruiser hitting the suspect's car to pin it in place.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Many American police, particularly the green to blues and those who wish they were, have no problem with Fallujah tactics.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Here's what 20 seconds of sustained fire sounds like. A warzone.

East Cleveland: Rapid fire lasts longer then 20 seconds | wkyc.com

images

images

images

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well its dark, you don't know if the car has guns in it, been chasing them 20 mins, an a bunch of your buddies show up all at the same place an time.....one cop starts shooting and your not going going to get in on the fun........:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Well its dark, you don't know if the car has guns in it, been chasing them 20 mins, an a bunch of your buddies show up all at the same place an time.....one cop starts shooting and your not going going to get in on the fun........
    :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

That's what I think happened. After the first cop opened fire, threat assessment went out the window and gang mentality took over. It reminds me of when Jose Guerena was shot 71 times in his home. Video showed the last cop scurry up to the door and blindfire into the hallway, just to get in on the action.

Of course, excessive force wasn't in their vocabulary either.

2011, Arizona:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0f00_JMak[/ame]

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That's what I think happened.

I think they made the whole thing up. I think this group of renegade cops were bored with smoking crack and stealing the goods from the neighborhood hookers so they took a vote on a color and the first car that drove by in that color they all took off after it like a pack of dogs on a rabbit. Once they finally got it cornered they had all forgotten that they had illegally converted their pistols to full auto and once they started hitting triggers it was impossible to stop. I think there were probably more like 137,000 rounds fired but a couple of the ring leaders were smart enough to sweep up most of the brass before the bosses showed up.

They should all go to prison now and when they die in there their corpses should have to stay for another thousand years. I think the children of these officers should be forced into slave labor until they're 65 years old. Their pensions and every police pension in the country should be forced to pay the families of the victims four hundred and elleventeen bazillion dollars.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think they made the whole thing up. I think this group of renegade cops were bored with smoking crack and stealing the goods from the neighborhood hookers so they took a vote on a color and the first car that drove by in that color they all took off after it like a pack of dogs on a rabbit. Once they finally got it cornered they had all forgotten that they had illegally converted their pistols to full auto and once they started hitting triggers it was impossible to stop. I think there were probably more like 137,000 rounds fired but a couple of the ring leaders were smart enough to sweep up most of the brass before the bosses showed up.

They should all go to prison now and when they die in there their corpses should have to stay for another thousand years. I think the children of these officers should be forced into slave labor until they're 65 years old. Their pensions and every police pension in the country should be forced to pay the families of the victims four hundred and elleventeen bazillion dollars.
    ok

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's Cleveland, you could be right.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I got an idea....everyone that runs/flees in a vehicle gets shot. That would put a damper on that BS.

I have no problem with the LE actions pertaining to the original post other than watching their crossfire. Those two in the car...they won't be doing that crap anymore.

Top Bottom