• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I'm guessing it's a reference to a meet in the martinsville area that's basically going to be a brief in person INGO classifieds, with a few FTF transfers planned.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I'm guessing it's a reference to a meet in the martinsville area that's basically going to be a brief in person INGO classifieds, with a few FTF transfers planned.

Free Breakfast,To be honest-more FTF transfers than I have seen in many of the small gun shows around the state.Only costs 1 dollar at the door-10 to set up tables.It is an early morning swap,by noon everyone is gone.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Thanks to Dan and his family for sponsoring the Pocket Traders again this morning. Great group of people and the room was pretty much full for a couple of hours. I met some really nice people, sold everything I took and worked on some Glocks:rockwoot: Saturday morning doesn't get much better, in my opinion. :yesway:

Certified Glock Armorer

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Thanks to all who came to our "Pocket Traders" event on Saturday morning.I think everyone had a good time.Thanks to NHT3 who sold me a beautiful target rifle a a very reasonable sum.I will be test firing that this afternoon!

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Had to work last Sat and couldn't make it. My son-in-law and neighbor have made it in the past and all they say is, "you gotta go". I know a bunch of other local guys who speak very highly of it.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    where in martinsville is it at, I'm always up to look around at used firearms:rockwoot:, is it crowded?:dunno:

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    "Pocket Traders

I'm curious on more details too...

We rent a large room in a building beside the Hillview Hotel about one mile south of Martinsville on 37.You throw a dollar in the bowl on the way in the door,FTF buy sell trade.Biscuits and gravy,coffee provided for all.If you want to set up a table or two,$10 to help with the building rental.Very informal,all non-felons welcome.PM me for phone # if you want to talk.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Dan I have to work Sat. My three day string puts Saturdays off until April unless I comp off. If I thought nobody would recognize the marked car, I'd slip out. LOL Have a great day Saturday.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Work

Dan I have to work Sat. My three day string puts Saturdays off until April unless I comp off. If I thought nobody would recognize the marked car, I'd slip out. LOL Have a great day Saturday.

I hate when work gets in the way of fun....Maybe we will have an incident that need official investigation....No,I guess we don't need that either...See you soon

Top Bottom