• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I recently acquired a little Beretta 21a, I took it to the range and shot it and was completely surprised with its accuracy. It was easy to produce 2" groups right on target at 10 yards. That being said this little guy is a keeper, so I started looking at holsters and the like, because it is new I wanted to carry it, I then noticed that it fit perfectly in the change/watch pocket of my blue jeans. I have carried it this way for several days and it seems to fit snugly with only about 30% of the grip protruding and virtually no print at all. The only draw back is it makes getting in my right front pocket a little snug so I have to expose the pistol each time I go for my wallet. It seems that all the little pocket guns on today's market could be carried in this fashion I was just curious if anyone else had tried this. :dunno:

Ive slipped my glock 27 through my belt, and into my change pocket before. It felt plenty secure, and was actually very comfortable. Dont know why i dont do it very often.

Top Bottom