I don't like this
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Everyone who threw this thread off topic should get the:

BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program. (or topic)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can't add any again today. The only PM I did receive because of an infraction was a nice one. :) And it's not just because I'm a woman. Some users still think I'm a dude...

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I got one about a week ago. I simply just apologized and said it won't happen again. I wish I would've got an "apology accepted" though :( (I just have something in my eye, i swear)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I don't play the "you gave me neg rep so I'm gonna give you neg rep back" game...

I've only ever gotten like 5 neg reps though... I only deserved 2 of them. :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Wow.. I seriously need to be infracting more or stop being so nice when I do it. I just went through a whole year's worth of responses to infractions I've given, and the worst I had was "Not a South Park fan, eh?" (No. And once I looked up the reference that member was making, I remembered why I'm not a fan.)

I've had a few books written at me disagreeing with the infraction/warning or the rule I was infracting for, but they were still very "oops, sorry, won't do that again."

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wow.. I seriously need to be infracting more or stop being so nice when I do it. I just went through a whole year's worth of responses to infractions I've given, and the worst I had was "Not a South Park fan, eh?" (No. And once I looked up the reference that member was making, I remembered why I'm not a fan.)

I've had a few books written at me disagreeing with the infraction/warning or the rule I was infracting for, but they were still very "oops, sorry, won't do that again."

It's because you're a woman. I've seen some of the nasty PMs sent to Spasmo and then the severe backpedaling when they find out she's not a dude. I don't know why some people think it's perfectly acceptable to be obnoxious to a man but not a woman, everything else being equal.

Top Bottom