• ...and so much more!
  • VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Hey VU,

First, what the heck is your name Sir? I'd like to be able to call you something besides Vincennes. It's French.

When I talk about the rules, I mean more broadly, and I should have made that clear.

This is what it looks like at the top of every forum on my board:

<snip>

I'm not saying my way is the only way to do it, but if a reference is needed, it's right there.

The rules for the classifieds are in the classified's forum's description. It cannot be missed.

This is just what I suggest and there's nothing that says I'm right. It just seems to work for us, and is globally (literally) recognized.

Josh

Wow, Body armor talk get you banned? I can see why that board never prospered.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Wow, Body armor talk get you banned? I can see why that board never prospered.

The board is the size I want it to be at. It's not larger because, for the longest time, it was by invitation only.

There is a definite reason we don't talk about what defeats body armor: The good guys wear it.

We allowed discussion of brands of body armor and what works best, but they always deteriorated to what will defeat different levels of armor.

Bad guys read the internet too.

We, as a board, voted to put this in the rules. It was not my decision; I left it up to the membership.

I'm a body armor save, as are about 25% to half there. The rest are potential saves. We don't want our survival rate to go down.

Josh

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    can we get this on track to be a funny thread again? the rules are the rules. they probly arent changing. they are easy to follow. if you get an infraction, pm the mod immediately to tell them what a duesch they are so we can have a quote to laugh at when they post it here. ;)

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I think all Infractions should come with a "customer servery card",

How would you rate your overall infraction experience today? 5 4 3 2 1
    How would you rate your Mod's service of the infraction? 5 4 3 2 1
    Is there anything INGO can do to make your next infraction more pleasant? 5 4 3 2 1
    Do you feel the rules were clear enough before your infraction? 5 4 3 2 1
    Do you feel the rules were explained enough after your infraction? 5 4 3 2 1

Is there any other possible way the Mods can hold your hand through your
    daily interaction on this forum so you don't get your feelings hurt when you
    make a poor decision between right and wrong and get called on it?
    Is there any chance you are the type of person who complains when you get a motor vehicle violation because the officer should be out busting drug dealers instead of patrolling the streets?

Thank You and have a nice day! :)

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    can we get this on track to be a funny thread again? the rules are the rules. they probly arent changing. they are easy to follow. if you get an infraction, pm the mod immediately to tell them what a duesch they are so we can have a quote to laugh at when they post it here. ;)

It's "douche", man.

A Duesch is a car!

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/saturday-editions/136719-rediscovering-paris-in-a-deuche.html

I laughed when I read the title of that article, though!

As a Ranger, I thought you had to learn a bunch of different languages.

Maybe you were stationed in France and rode around in an...

Assault Deuche?

Lax Bro Finance Douche Assaults His Girl With His Lacrosse Stick Barstool Sports: New York City

:D:D:D:D:D

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

You SOF/SOC guys are too funny! :D

Josh

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It's "douche", man.

A Duesch is a car!

Rediscovering Paris in a ‘Deuche’

I laughed when I read the title of that article, though!

As a Ranger, I thought you had to learn a bunch of different languages.

Maybe you were stationed in France and rode around in an...

Assault Deuche?

Lax Bro Finance Douche Assaults His Girl With His Lacrosse Stick Barstool Sports: New York City

:D:D:D:D:D

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

You SOF/SOC guys are too funny! :D

Josh

thanks for checking your label for me. i dont use it so I wasnt sure how to spell it. :D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I think all Infractions should come with a "customer servery card",

How would you rate your overall infraction experience today? 5 4 3 2 1
    How would you rate your Mod's service of the infraction? 5 4 3 2 1
    Is there anything INGO can do to make your next infraction more pleasant? 5 4 3 2 1
    Do you feel the rules were clear enough before your infraction? 5 4 3 2 1
    Do you feel the rules were explained enough after your infraction? 5 4 3 2 1

Is there any other possible way the Mods can hold your hand through your
    daily interaction on this forum so you don't get your feelings hurt when you
    make a poor decision between right and wrong and get called on it?
    Is there any chance you are the type of person who complains when you get a motor vehicle violation because the officer should be out busting drug dealers instead of patrolling the streets?

Thank You and have a nice day! :)

This has win written all over it:rockwoot:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I cleaned out my mail because it was full. Therefore, I have no PMs to show but yeah, it doesn't matter how nice you are or anything when it comes to issuing infractions. And it does seem about 50/50 with the hate mail.

Here's my take on newbies and the classifieds. They JUST READ THE RULES so they should know the rules since there are very few of them. In order to even access the classifieds for the first time, you are prompted about the rules. You then have to actually click that link to the rules before you are allowed in the classifieds. So I don't agree with the whole "I'm a noob so I should be forgiven"

The infractions are just reminders of the rules. I always include the links to the rules in my infractions as well so that the user can re-read them. I'm guessing most don't.

What I hate is seeing that I have new mail. The first thought then is alright, which one did I tick off this time. Is it going to be a good or bad p.m.? :)

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I cleaned out my mail because it was full. Therefore, I have no PMs to show but yeah, it doesn't matter how nice you are or anything when it comes to issuing infractions. And it does seem about 50/50 with the hate mail.

Here's my take on newbies and the classifieds. They JUST READ THE RULES so they should know the rules since there are very few of them. In order to even access the classifieds for the first time, you are prompted about the rules. You then have to actually click that link to the rules before you are allowed in the classifieds. So I don't agree with the whole "I'm a noob so I should be forgiven"

The infractions are just reminders of the rules. I always include the links to the rules in my infractions as well so that the user can re-read them. I'm guessing most don't.

What I hate is seeing that I have new mail. The first thought then is alright, which one did I tick off this time. Is it going to be a good or bad p.m.? :)

At least people are thinking of you! :p

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Hey...I just got one!
    Oh well, sure not going to cry over it. Just move on and thats it!
    Really, why PM a Mod about it, they felt you were wrong and you got an infraction. Life goes on...:D

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Hey...I just got one!
    Oh well, sure not going to cry over it. Just move on and thats it!
    Really, why PM a Mod about it, they felt you were wrong and you got an infraction. Life goes on...:D

Got another doozy today

Quote:
    Do You really have nothing better to do? You are really gonna be a little rule enforcer. Get a freaking life!!

:scratch:

:lmfao:

Last edited:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    tactical_facepalm.jpg

Top Bottom