• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    INGO has 9 simple rules for using the classifieds. Nine. That said, there are about 60 or 70 infractions earned weekly in the classifieds area alone. Most folks don't reply to their infraction. Some folks get irate over their infraction and then reply to the PM. Here are some of the better ones, but remember, it's only the internet:

he did not know the caliber.i was trying to help.take your forum and stick it

Are you serious??? I wasn't trying to bump it. I was just letting all of the people watching it that it sold. geez

So if this is an infraction that is freakin retarded!!! Maybe you should read the entire post.

Are you dense?

Are you serious?!?!?!?!? I thought we were supposed to mark them as sold (most people don't) even after they are marked as SPF.

Please by all means give me another infraction for what I'm about to say. This is some bull**** and exactly why I don't donate to this forum. I don't get this whole big kick INGO is on about being little classified adds nazi's but that's fine.

Wow. You guys are retardedly anal about your classifieds. Thats the last time I will use them.

Nice.. for answering another member's question? Ridiculous!

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    "Quote:
    Wow. You guys are retardedly anal about your classifieds. Thats the last time I will use them."

That is what makes them awesome otherwise it would be crazy posting BS in there 24/7.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Try looking at the classified sections from other gun sites like ARFCOM. INGO members have it easy.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah the classifieds here are great. not that many rules. people just need to read them before posting in them. they are free. you cant complain too much when you are getting access to a whole state of goodies for free.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    You got a tough job VUPDblue. Keep up the good work. If people don't like it, let them try to sell a firearm on Ebay.:n00b:

ilfishin

I don't like this
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    VUPDblue popped my infraction cherry the other day. I feel so dirty now. :naughty:

Seriously though, no hard feelings. I know why I got it. Just wasn't thinking. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom