• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Put an order in to Numrich for some misc. parts Sunday the 3rd. The order consisted of a pack of recoil buffers for 1911's, an assortment of used recoil springs for 1911's (Son's wife's Springfield having a minor issue so he wanted to try out some different springs). and a unissued GI Op rod spring for one of my Garand's.

We figured it would take at least 2 ~ 3 weeks to get the order considering the current demand. Numrich even has a delay notice on their web site.

They actually split the order in 2 and shipped part one day - remainder the next. Received part yesterday, the remainder today! Very happy with the service, great to see in these times.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Just ordered from them over the weekend and order is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm a fan so far. As long as my order arrives in good shape, I'll add them to the "go-to" list.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    I've ordered from them a few times. The last time was a few weeks ago for G19 mags and the notice on their site held true, it shipped a week or so after I placed my order.

Good site, I would happily order from them again if they had what I needed.

Top Bottom