• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    Some time last night, I'm not sure of the time. My cousin and her 9 children were sleeping when their home caught on fire. Rhonda and 3 of her children (9,5 and <1 years old)did not make it out. Please pray for the remaining family and extended family...

Thanks

Last edited:

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Oh My! Our prayers are with this family in this time of great grief! What can a person say to ones who has suffered great loss such as this. Words trully cannot express loss, I am lost for words and I dont know these people but am heart shaken.

if there is anything needed that I can do please let me know! send me a pm if i can help i am in indy but that is only a matter of distance. i could donate some money that i got for christmas that i had been saving for a new gun, but that is a want not a need.

i also have some clothes for a baby boy diapers mens clothes xl xxl. if they need i can give what i have to spare. it makes this manly man tearry eyed to know that these children has lost mommy and siblings and a husband/boyfriend has lost a mate. it is not much to say but i am so soryy for yalls loss!

come on fellow ingoers and unite together and help if help is needed we need to chip in and help this can be our noble cause to start out 2009.

HCAman we need more info on particulars, do they need donations/help???

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    HCAman we need more info on particulars, do they need donations/help???

My prayers are with you and your family, HCAman. To echo JUMBO, is there anything your family needs that we can help out with? Losing four family members is the greatest loss, to be sure, but if they were not able to get out, I'm sure clothing and basic necessities were lost also. Please let us know what we can do.

Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    Sorry to hear of such a great loss. Prayers are with the family. Not sure how far away they are, but my church has food and dry goods for this exact thing. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    No info for donations as of yet, luckily we have a big family that will take care of them. Our family is currently responding with help. When info becomes available, I will let you guys know.

Thank you for the responses. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Thanks INGO!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Rarely am I at a loss for words but this tragedy does it. I am so sorry for your family's loss. God's blessings for the souls of the lost and on you and your family. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. You have friends here.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Talk about the worst news I've heard in a long time. :(

I'm so sorry for your family and they will be in my prayers.

The Lord works in mysterious ways...No one knows why he does what he does and this is certainly one of those instances. You can only try to stay strong and try to help others that aren't coping as well you are.

This is a terrible tragedy, but be rest assured they are in a better place now.

Top Bottom