• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    :yesway:'s up to Bob at PSS, he ordered me a Taurus 809 last week but had to work late every night so I was not able to stop in and get it.

I asked him if he wanted me to pick it up at the 1500, told me no because it would be to hectic, so told him I'd see him Monday the 31st.

He could have easily sold it at the 1500 because of me not being able to pick it up, but showed up today and went through a quick painless NCIS check and transaction.

:rockwoot:

lpenni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yes to Plainfield Shooting

Several visits to Plainfield Shooting this summer. Alway nice and will answer questions or just talk guns, ammo or what ever.
    lpenni

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    PSS

I took everybody else out of my cell phone directory.:) Didn't want to waste the space, when I always end up going to see Ol' Bob. Always fair, and always funny.:):

Titanium Man

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I used to call Bob from Iraq and give him my list of "stuff" and when I'd be home. He NEVER failed to make extra sales on top of what I called about because it was a pleasure doing business with him.
    Bob

greed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I had my RockRiver deleivered there several years ago. These guys are geat. Good prices, lots of knowledge.

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    I stopped in yesterday just to look around and walked out with some ammo and a scope mount. The ammo I was after was cheaper than my normal source and they had it in stock.

Didn't really have time to stick around and chat but the guys were very nice and had a solid stream of customers come through that they called by name.

I saw some real deals on firearms and some that were very competitive. I'm sure there is some haggle room on those competitively priced ones that would basically make them at or below the going rate. (for a good store)

My overall impression is very good. I recommend at least giving them a call to check pricing for what your looking for.

If I had to be critical of something, it would be that I think they need a bigger shop. They have a ton of stuff in a small store. It's not cramped and uncomfortable but they could use a few hundred square feet upgrade.

Top Bottom