• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can say the first time I went in there I felt like I was treated like an idiot. But I gave them a couple more chances. (This is just my opinion) I've come to learn that they have a really really dry sense of humor and they definitely speak their mind BUT I have bought and traded with them and I've always felt like I got the better end of the deal.

Just don't go in expecting a "car salesman, put their arm around you, and pretend to care" approach. One big thing I learned is if you have a question or want to hold a gun don't fiddle around looking stupid.....interrupt their shop talk and ask them the darn question. They are really laid back people and you get the same sales treatment if you are window shopping or if you are a serious buyer.

Again this is just my experience and my opinion. It's the only brick and mortar store I've bought guns from and probably the only one I ever will.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Only made one trip to PSS and came out with 1911. It was Sat morning and they were very busy, but they took time to answer my questions and discuss options, etc. Their prices were much better than gunshops that I have visited within 30 miles of my home. I plan to go back, just should wait until I have funds. Beginning to find out that handguns are like Lays potato chips, you can't have just one.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hey, I wanted that gun! Lol. I looked at it last week and was trying to come up with a trade for it. No worries, there will be another one. Bob almost talked me out of my watch for an M1A Socom16. He's a good guy to deal with and knows his stuff. :twocents:

I was thinking the same thing when he said he got a .38 super, i've seen that one there as well, would make a nice custom project.

Freezeup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Eastern Greene County
    It has been almost a year since I was in PSS, just because I live so far from it. When I went it was an awesome trip for me. I went in looking for a ruger 10/22 and I found one at a great price. I also found a 1911 at a great price, and ammo. While filling out paperwork for my purchases I saw about 11 guns being traded in. So there is no telling what they will have in stock from one hour to the next! I will return in the future, but if you go make sure you are ready to buy several guns because you will want to!

Top Bottom