• ...and so much more!
  • RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    PSS is a great shop with great prices.
    Only thing I don't like about the shop is that guy Rex.
    He always seems pissed off about something.
    I dunno, maybe he just don't like me. Oh well.

red91vert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Westside Indy
    zoglog, if you don't mind me asking, what did you give for the 10/22. I am in the market for one but don't want to spend much as most will end up stripped off of it. Thanks.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    Bob treated me great. I wanted to exchange a used gun I bought from him a few days earlier and he had no qualms...said "Come on in and we'll take care of you". Ended up buying a new Springfield 1911 a1 and then ordered a Sig p250 that he had for me in less than 48 hours. Good prices, great service, know what they are selling and honest. He has me as a satisfied, repeat customer.

Eric0321

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have purchased multiple firearms from PSS, always a good experience. Unfortunately I don't live as close to them as I used to :( I always try to visit them when I'm in their AO!

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Plainfield Shooting Supply
    3735 Shady Lane, Suite C
    Plainfield,IN
    317-839-6095

Bob & Deb Cheek
    Owners

:welcome:

They are in a little strip mall red brick building just behind another building on the north side of US 40. The sign out on the highway just says Guns and also advertises a Karate school that is next door.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Plainfield Shooting Supply
    3735 Shady Lane, Suite C
    Plainfield,IN
    317-839-6095

Bob & Deb Cheek
    Owners

:welcome:

They are in a little strip mall red brick building just behind another building on the north side of US 40. The sign out on the highway just says Guns and also advertises a Karate school that is next door.

Next time I have the truck over @ Andy Mohr for an oil change I'll be sure to stop in, lots of rave reviews.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bought a gun there too!

Had a good experience there a few years ago when I bought a Marlin 60 with a 3-9 varoablr power scope. Paid $140.00 for it. And It shoots dime size groups at 50yrds. And They are about the only place in indy to buy reloading supplies a a reasonable cost. Still can get it cheaper on line, but if I reallly need something yesturday...I'll go there first.:draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw::draw:

KB55

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    My wife and I were in Saturday to do a little window shopping. I must say the prices AND customer service were excellent. I don't know all their names, but we were helped by Bob and two other people behind the counter during our visit, despite there being several other customers in the store. Each person was very patient with us (we are newbies) and extremely helpful. With service like that, they got my business this weekend and will continue to get it in the future. We're very happy we made the trip from Bloomington! :yesway::yesway:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Wife's gun

Stopped in the store last week with my wife to buy her a new pistol as she has a difficult time operating the slide and with the recoil on our G27. We were thinking of maybe an LCP or Kel-Teck or something in .308. Bob talked himself out of a sale by telling her that the .38 special that she now has is probably the best gun for her or anyone in a crisis situation if they are not completely comfortable with the semi automatic. He gave up that sale and we left the store having only purchased a couple of mags for the 27. I assure you though that in a few weeks when I will be buying a new G22 I will most definitely be buying it from Bob, even if he wants a few more dollars for it,which I doubt! No matter what else you may have heard about the man, he is as honest as the day is long and really knows his guns. I would be a fool to shop anywhere else. :):

johenz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Indianapols, IN
    Bought my Glock 23 used from Bob last May on the recommendation of a friend and glad I did. Gonna be heading back in the near future to shop 1911's there.

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    We were there last weekend and ended up leaving with not one, but two new guns. Customer service is great, selection is good and prices are the best I have seen. I don't know anyones names in there but they are all friendly and funny guys.

We picked up a Taurus Judge pistol and a Yugo AK underfolder, both at great prices. We will be checking in with them in the future!

Justin

Top Bottom