• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Saw an opportunity to bring up the Starbucks Valentine's day situation at a lunch with some vendors today. Was pleasantly surprised at the number of LTCH "pink slips" that were flashed at the table and pledges to go buy some Valentines day coffee when the topic arose!! Gotta love Indiana!

:thumbsup:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Thought this was going to be about you getting the boot from work. Glad it was positive pink.

No kidding! I thought the same thing!

Funny... Was discussing my upcoming "calendar" of stuff going on. I mentioned that 2/14 was "go spend money at Starbucks" day. She looked at me goofy...

Told her that evidently there's a small but vocal population who is going to boycott them on 2/14 because of Starbucks stance (or lack of one) on the carrying of firearms in their stores. In short, that Starbucks' policy is to follow the law of where ever the store is. And that there are folks out there who are deathly afraid of inanimate objects and, therefore, are going to boycott.

And that there's a sort of "anti-boycott" movement afoot whereby folks are supposed to go and spend their money at Starbucks that day in support of Starbucks' rational decisions.

To the above mentioned protest my wife replied "That's dumb". Yes, dear, it is.

-J-

Top Bottom