• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobyG78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rochester
    WTF... Why is a non american citiezen leaded that carge in the Media for gun regulation?

I don't quite understand it. That would be like me moving to England and lobbing for them to make locking blade knives legal again.

I guess I just have a hard time understanding why you would move to another country. That infact differed from your beliefs then tried to make them bend to your beliefs.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    He's a publicity hound. Without a controversial topic his ratings would be in the toilet, and his show would be canceled.

He did the same :poop: across the pond.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    ^^^^^ this. In the media, in the format he is in, hot topics and drama are what get eyeballs and that is what gets ratings and media. He is positioned perfectly for this to be "his thing" since it is not only a hot topic by itself but he is uniquely positioned as a guy that is from an area of the world that is staunchly non-gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Don't worry, I read the other day that he was behind Rupaul in the ratings. Hopefully, he'll be back across the pond before you know it.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    He is an ahole that England didn't want there anymore, he wants to bring us down the way England has fallen over the past years.

jlgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    Clarksville
    no worse then the gun grabbers using little kids in their adds or using their comments for their agenda. they cant vote and cant own weapons.

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    There was a petition on the White House site to have Priss Morgan deported. This will, of course, never happen... but it led to an interesting conversation for a coworker and me.

In my view, the 1st Amendment applies to U.S. citizens. It is our right, and responsibility, to speak up against things that we deem unjust. Disagreement among citizens is not only to be expected, but respected.

As a visitor in this country, however, I believe that there should be a certain expectation of conduct. Coming in to this country and then launching an assault upon our most basic and critical freedoms should be considered treacherous behavior especially when intending to undermine our Bill of Rights. That plus a petition of 100k Americans asking said person to leave should guarantee the offending visitor a one-way ticket back to his country of residence.

If his country won't have him back, it would only be fair to drop him off midway and let fate, his willpower, and the Atlantic Ocean currents decide.

Maybe I'm part of the radical fringe... I mean I don't feel radical, hmmm.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I stopped watching CNN because of this moron. He had some one from the gun lobby on one night and the gentleman made a comment about Britians gun crime was in accurate and Morgan about blew a gasket that an American would say such "bold lies" about HIS great nation. This guy pisses me off just hearing his voice. Limey putz.

RobyG78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rochester
    Well they might have a low Violent crime with guns but they are one of the leading countries for homicides from stabbing. I find that Ironically funny. Not to mention there violent crime is close to 3-4x what the US is per 100,000. I guess I am jusr sick of seeing or hearing about this guy, :chillout: thats better

Rob

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I rather like Piers Morgan. He is the quintessential gun hating douche-bag who fails to understand that which he hates and often makes insanely false commentary. He is the zenith of just how stupid the hater crowd really can be.

Consider this... I would much rather have this moron on tv (which everyone knows is a moron) than someone on tv who is sensible, educated, well spoken and still hates guns with as much passion as one Piers Morgan.

We simply can not remove these people from the media -- so we may as well have one with the least amount of credibility and the worst public image.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I just wrote out a nice paragraph describing my feelings towards Mr. Morgan but then decided against better judgement that I will not be posting it.

It was basically mixture of rational thoughts, exciting curse word action, and insane jibberish.

I don't like Mr. Morgan. I really wish he would decide to live in another country. I hear the antarctic is nice this time of year...

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I stopped watching CNN because of this moron. He had some one from the gun lobby on one night and the gentleman made a comment about Britians gun crime was in accurate and Morgan about blew a gasket that an American would say such "bold lies" about HIS great nation. This guy pisses me off just hearing his voice. Limey putz.

Right.

I hear him (and then 'picture' him before I turn the channel), and it's like.................... "errrrrrrrrrh!" Anybody see GRAN TORINO ? That "errrrrrrrrh!".

Icejon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Morgan has done this tirade against the 2a because it gets him more ratings. Half of his viewership are gunowners, and whether they agree with him 100% or not they watch it. It has something to do with watching a trainwreck in progress.

lvh7153

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    He's trying to make a name for himself. I think he's going about it the wrong way. Did anyone see the interview he did with Ted Nugent?

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Consider this... I would much rather have this moron on tv (which everyone knows is a moron) than someone on tv who is sensible, educated, well spoken and still hates guns with as much passion as one Piers Morgan.
    Yeah. Wouldn't one of those in the media.

Too bad we already have one of those in the White House (with the exception of the "sensible" part, that is).

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    WTF... .

I guess I just have a hard time understanding why you would move to another country. That infact differed from your beliefs then tried to make them bend to your beliefs.

OP...think about what you just said.

How many liberals are moving away from high taxes to conservative states and then voting for liberals to take office to screw up their new state too?

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    He's on the run from charges in the Email Hacking Scandal. THat's why he's here.

Also, he's a great tool for the anti 2a people, people seem to respond better to the brainwashing with an English voice... Wonder why that is?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    He's on the run from charges in the Email Hacking Scandal. THat's why he's here.

Also, he's a great tool for the anti 2a people, people seem to respond better to the brainwashing with an English voice... Wonder why that is?

Exactly. He is on CNN because he's British. Studies have been done that show Americans, for some unknown reason, believe that someone with an English accent is more intelligent.

And he's getting protection from his hacking crimes.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Alright you grubby colonial refuse. Get back to work and stop your wingeing about your superiors across the pond!

m3009.jpg

Top Bottom