• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Take that MBUS off of the gas block ! You don't want to see a melted blob of polymer.
    And watch out so you don't burn your fingers with that AFG out there.

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    its supposed to rain here tomorrow morning, but I think I'm going to make the shooting trip anyway. I gotta get some rounds down range.

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    Ok, so just got back from the range. Shot about 150 flawless rounds out of my new M&P and it felt REALLY good!! It took me a little while to get my red dot sighted in(still not 100% there with it), but didn't do to bad with it. Here is my first target. I forgot to pick up targets before I left, so I made some from poster board.

IMAG0162.jpg

I can't wait to take it out again...

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    Thanks! I'm very happy with how it turned out. Its a great shooter and a ton of fun. I still have a few other things to do to her, but its pretty close to done. Then its on to the next one!
    I used your photos to show a buddy who wants a quad rail for his M&P. Good work.

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    What coler are your aftermarket parts. I'm kicking around Foilage Green or Flat Dark Earth

Everything is OD Green. The only thing that is a little off is the quad rail. It's a Midwest Industries quad rail, and their OD Green is a little closer to Magpul's Foliage green. So instead of changing all of my Magpul stuff to Foliage to match the quad rail, I just put black ladder covers on the quad rail, and it really helped.

Top Bottom