• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Okay, to catch up on this thread.

I had a decent start to the year, going from 254 after Christmas down to 240.

Then all this crap starting in March with the knee going out, then getting it scoped, then the heart thing and getting two stents put in... basically 3 months of no working out and bad eating have me back up to 262. :n00b:

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to get my bad knee injected with Synvisc One, hoping to get started with the a light version of P90X as I start to recover and rebuild my body.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be changing up my diet to a low-"er" carb diet and focus on healthier eating.

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    I wish you guys all the best in your fitness goals. My short term goal is to win the USA Nationals in Springfield, OH this June. I want to set both the American record for squat and the World record for Squat and deadlift. I may be able to set the world record for bench press but it is at the far edge of my strength and bench is not my strongest lift.
    I am also going to start teaching a General Physical Preparedness class at the Kokomo YMCA the the week after Labor Day to help folks improve their quality of life and well being. I am really excited about the class. Some of you guys should come.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Goal #1) Get down to 250lbs.

Happy to report, I met that. As of my Dr. appt this AM, I am 250lbs dressed in socks, shorts/undies and a T-shirt.

Goal #2) Get down to 240lbs...

-J-

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    Nine weeks into the p90x program and weighed today for the first time since before starting and lost 10 lbs. I don't do their nutritional guide , just changed my diet and eat alot more chicken,fish , fruit and veg.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I have to brag on myself. I just broke my recent record for gym activity. Yes, I realize going four and a half miles on the Precor and Elliptical aren't quite like going four miles on the hard pavement but it's the best I've ever done to date.

Of course, I celebrated by going home and having a beer. HAHAHAH!

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Cant rememebr if I have already posted in this thread but here goes.
    1.improve flexability and coordination
    2.be able to do 120 pushups in a one setting
    3.start running again at least 2 times a week
    4.improve handgun techniques (draw,reloading,awkward shooting positions,etc)

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    My wife and I started swimming lessons a few weeks ago, with the goal of doing a couple triathlons this Spring and Summer. We already cycle and run, so that's pretty well set. The swimming is a different story.

After 3 weeks we are both swimming with reasonable technique and our swim teacher is a good guy who has set us some goals. I did my assigned swim workout today, but man, I could barely get out of the pool when it was done.

Top Bottom