• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    No. I just saw her watching us on the tail end of the march. She stayed up near the buildings while we had to stay on the side walks. I assume she was the same one slapping wrists about fraternizing with the enemy. It may have been someone different, but I only saw the one gal LEO.
    The blonde haired one that was standing back about 25 feet further from us than all the rest?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    488028_474232152631969_410483458_n.jpg

:patriot: Damn, I wish I could have stayed longer at Tilted Kilt.

I'd like to thank the other group of gun guys that gave us applause when we all walked in with rifles. That was sweet.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Are there any pics posted here that I **can't** repost on other sites? Just checking.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got a couple shots.

13429BC6-B1CC-4136-AB03-8FC8B6A47027-1138-000001DCC074DAF3.jpg

2E02BF19-637D-4B07-9C58-7680A8BC7197-1138-000001DCC35CDF4C.jpg

I thought the turn out was pretty good for a weekday in the middle of winter. Good time, thanks to the organizers and attendees.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Well, just got home and I gotta say I'm really disappointed with the turn out today. There are over 18,000 members at this forum alone and I doubt if there were 180 people there today. Very sad. Thanks to those who attended though.

Must not been at the same rally way more than 180- people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Saw this while walking down Capitol towards the rally. Funny as hell. And I expect rep for posting this one!!! :laugh:

picture.php

Two speakers. Gray haired guy was from Bloomington. The guy next to him was basically the emcee of the event. His voice sounded like Greg Garrison. At first I thought it was Kirk, but then he told me his name and it wasn't Kirk. ;)

picture.php

A kid spoke next -- think he was 9 years old? -- and made more sense then DiFi, Steny Hoyer or 98.7% of any other political figures in the USA. He had a 22 and what looked to be a Red Ryder with him! :ar15:

picture.php

And our friend Que was there, too!

picture.php

The guy in the truck is up and down Rockville rd a lot...The guy speaking last name is Welch...can't remember his first name.

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    Yep, that sounds about right. I didn't see the one telling the trooper not to talk to us, but I assume it was the same.

I wonder if she scolded the cop who took a picture of my junk with his cell phone. Luckily, my FN was on a single point sling and obscured much of it or who knows where that picture would have ended up... pervert.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    No, but one of the female LEOs was giving us the evil eye. Someone tried to ask one of the troopers what the "official" estimate of attendance was and before he could answer, she interrupted and told him (the trooper) not to talk to us. If it's the same female, she also paralleled the group on the walk around the State House/Government building. Almost like she was just waiting to catch one of us doing something wrong.

The state troopers I talked with today were very nice...maybe talked with 2 or 3 of them. Just small talk about being cold and safest place in Indianapolis today.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    It was a great demonstration...I was good until about 12:10, I could not feel my legs anymore. Next time long johns!...was nice putting some faces to some names here...brought my grandson, he loved it. He drove me home thank God...my legs were that cold ! But worth it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thank you to all the people who showed up and to all the ones who managed to take some pictures. :yesway:

I tried to rep some of you. :patriot:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I seen several of the Troopers smiling and looked to be almost enjoying themselves. I did notice on Female trooper that seemed to stay back and she sent seem to happy. Maybe she just didnt enjoy having to stand out in the cold all morning.

Wish I knew people were hitting up Tilted Kilt, never been there myself, would've enjoyed meeting more people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    O and for those couple of people who said on here they did not like my sign...got a lot of positive comments on it today and a lot more pictures taken.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I seen several of the Troopers smiling and looked to be almost enjoying themselves. I did notice on Female trooper that seemed to stay back and she sent seem to happy. Maybe she just didnt enjoy having to stand out in the cold all morning.

Wish I knew people were hitting up Tilted Kilt, never been there myself, would've enjoyed meeting more people.

My husband would have crawled out of his sick bed to go there.

Top Bottom