• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i have my paypal account hooked up to my bank account. i currently do not have any money in my paypal account, but i do in my bank account.

since they are connected, is it possible for me to send money anyways and have it taken directly from my bank accound without having to wait to transfer it to paypal?

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I know that I always keep a balance of $0.00 in my paypal account, and it is linked to my checking account. If I buy something off of ebay, it automatically comes out of my checking account even though I pay through paypal. So I dont have to load it into my paypal account manually....Not sure if it will do that with all sites or not.

cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    payments do transfer automatically also. I also use the debit card so I get 1% on all transactions, $400 last year.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    It will come from the account you have it hooked up to. I do this all the time. It will just be "pending" for a few days while the money goes from your account, thru paypal, and then to the seller.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I know that I always keep a balance of $0.00 in my paypal account, and it is linked to my checking account. If I buy something off of ebay, it automatically comes out of my checking account even though I pay through paypal. So I dont have to load it into my paypal account manually....Not sure if it will do that with all sites or not.

Same here, I keep my Paypal Balance empty - if I buy or sale it goes to or from my checking account.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It will come from the account you have it hooked up to. I do this all the time. It will just be "pending" for a few days while the money goes from your account, thru paypal, and then to the seller.

You must have yours set up differently from everyone else...When I order something from a site and pay via paypal, the item arrives at my door within 2-3 days.

If you get paid via paypal, I think that usually takes 2-3 days to reach your bank account, but I honestly don't remember...I buy much more than I sell.:rolleyes:

:):

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    I signed up about ten years ago and they verified my account by putting nine cents in my checking account ,then i had to email them telling them how much they put in. Every time i have made a purchase from an individual they have confirmed the next day they received payment.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    You must have yours set up differently from everyone else...When I order something from a site and pay via paypal, the item arrives at my door within 2-3 days.

If you get paid via paypal, I think that usually takes 2-3 days to reach your bank account, but I honestly don't remember...I buy much more than I sell.:rolleyes:

:):

When I sell something I dont ship it till the money hits my bank account, which takes a few days most of the time. I just want to be sure the money is "in my hands". Everyones policies are different. But it still works either way :):

Top Bottom