• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    As most of you know I am running for state senate here in Indiana in District 49. You can read more about me at my website www.jimtomes.com I have a primary to deal with and Margie and I want to thank all of you who have supported our efforts.

We have been blessed with so many good folks in this area, across the state and even folks outside the state. Keeping up with the duties of directing the 2nd Amendment Patriots, being the Commander of the VFW Post I belong to and now our son plans to get married in July has Margie and I plenty busy. This race for senate has us running in the fast lane.

Last week we realized that we're pretty close to maximum speed limit and we just took some serious time out and prayed. We needed help and someone who had the experience and willingness to manage our campaign. Hours after our prayer session, our dear friend Doug Guertin notified us that he would take on that job.

Doug and his wife Mary are well experienced in that matter. They managed congressional candidate Greg Goode's race and did an excellent job. We are very thankful that Doug, Mary and others that we met with yesterday are helping us. We are especially thankful to God who answered our prayers almost before the words left our mouths.

Thank you all dear friends.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

Top Bottom