PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    For what it's worth, forcing users to have 50 posts doesn't necessarily add value to the community. I'm not complaining but I don't agree with the policy. Before I joined I was warned the mods can be hostile. I experienced this a few weeks ago and it upset me so much I couldn't bring myself to come back until tonight. The two, the policy vs my recent experience, appear to conflict with one another.

I've met a couple of the mods personally and both are welcome at my house any time. Whoever told you that the mods can be hostile probably DESERVED IT! I'm guessing the list of people that have received infractions is a long and inclusive list. The rules are there for a reason just like in any society, you'd be surprised what you CAN get away with around here once people become familiar with you. Hell; they don't even care if you wear funny clothes and have imaginary friends!

vxW0jWV.jpg

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh no...that is never going away. I bet I'm not the only one who saved it for future use!! :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've met a couple of the mods personally and both are welcome at my house any time. Whoever told you that the mods can be hostile probably DESERVED IT! I'm guessing the list of people that have received infractions is a long and inclusive list. The rules are there for a reason just like in any society, you'd be surprised what you CAN get away with around here once people become familiar with you. Hell; they don't even care if you wear funny clothes and have imaginary friends!

vxW0jWV.jpg

I've received 4.
    I deserved 4, at least. :)

At least I don't have photoshopped pics out there. :)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Lol

It was a good weekend. Maybe next spring since the boy will be 2 and should be sleeping through the night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom