• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cctwcc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Bargersville
    Just back from the new range (Parabellum) in Avon.. BEAUTIFUL facility.. Only announced on Facebook but I'm sure he will be putting ads in the paper soon.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    About time! I've swung by every so often for the last 6 months to see if they opened but it's my luck to be out of town this week. Curious why they're not on INGO advertising their services.

Any scoop on pricing or membership?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I know they have some sort of membership deal but I'm not sure of the details. Range time is $14 half hour or $20 an hour.. I went by there today and it is a "state of the art" facility.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    SherylinAvon and I were coming home a little bit ago and saw several vehicles in the parking lot and figured they were open. I will have to check it out soon.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Just back from the new range (Parabellum) in Avon.. BEAUTIFUL facility.. Only announced on Facebook but I'm sure he will be putting ads in the paper soon.

There is a billboard on 465 on the West side...you'd see it Southbound near 56th/38th...saw it this morning, and it was the first I'd heard of the place.

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Memberships are $400 /yr limited to 2 hours per visit. For family memberships $550(member/spouse/up to two kids)

$20 /shooter $5 same lane shooter/hour
    $14/shooter $3 same lane shooter/half hour

I am not affiliated, It was posted on their FB wall

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Expensive! might have to check them out, though. I don't see getting a membership there but might go occasionally if I really want to shoot and the weather is crappy ruling out MCFG or if I really want to shoot centerfire rifle cartridges.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Membership gives you 2 hours of lane time per visit, 50% off of transfer fees (making it $10), and 50% off of training classes. Still a bit steep. I need to do some math to see if it really makes sense for me.

For now, I'll go when I need to shoot centerfire since the lane prices are cheaper than driving down to Atterbury....

Top Bottom