• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You may or may not know that Papa Roux is in the final four best sandwiches in the Super 46 contest. We've had a few INGO meet an greats there and we all know both Papa and Mama Roux are big supporters of gun owners. I actually sold Mama Roux her carry Glock last year.

If you love the Roux like I doux, go give them a vote!

Super 46 Sandwiches | The Indiana Insider Blog

ChaoticMunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    MSG2 - Lawrence, IN
    I too have never been and I'm at 10th & Post quite a bit. Buddy of mine lives just around the corner from them and LOVES their food and raves about it all the time. I'll have to swing by one day and give it a try.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I too have never been and I'm at 10th & Post quite a bit. Buddy of mine lives just around the corner from them and LOVES their food and raves about it all the time. I'll have to swing by one day and give it a try.

For crying out loud, this is just CRAZY TALK! I can't talk to you people if you're going to be all insane! :xmad:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I live right down the street from their place and never been :-/

GET THERE IMMEDIATELY! Seriously, Papa Roux is a gem in Indianapolis. And Papa himself is a seriously nice guy. He sets up in the brewery from time to time, and his new place in City market will bring food to you at Tom Tap while you're having a beer.

And voting for his sandwich in the posted poll isn't charity; he is a serious contender for the best sandwich in the city...

Top Bottom