• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    My wife has a meeting coming up and asked me if Panera Bread is OC friendly or not and I don't eat there, so I have no idea. Anyone had any experience with them? I think they're going to one in Avon.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    As far as I know they are. However, you may want to find out if it is corporate or franchise. Most of them were posted in WI last year except for the ones in Eau Claire, but the signs came down when we got CC because law, and in the law, if you post and something happens, you lose immunity from liability if something happens.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I've worked at panera for several years and I can't imagine the manager would say anything to your wife. Panera's corporate mindset is very "customer-centric". The only manager I've seen with the balls to stand up to a customer for doing something wrong was a Marine (read: doesn't care if people carry guns). So basically, the only scenario I could see where the manager felt the need to say something would be if another customer complained about your wife.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    My wife and I both open carry routinely at Panera with no issues. We have as recently as this past Wednesday at the one in Greenwood.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Thanks guys, I didn't think I'd heard of anyone having issues there, but since I don't eat there I thought I'd check so she could try to avoid any hassle....

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Not sure if the OP still needs an answer, but I went to Panera for dinner tonight, OC'ed a G27 with some lighter colored clothing, not a word was said to me, so they didn't notice or didn't care.

Top Bottom