• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    2 people live here

If someone comes knockin' on my door my response will simply be, this is not the apartment you are looking for.

jedi mind tricks ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    2 people live here

If someone comes knockin' on my door my response will simply be, this is not the apartment you are looking for.

jedi mind tricks ;)

Those jedi mind tricks don't work on...
    darthobama.jpg
    :laugh:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I never understood why people get so upreared about the census, you give out more personal information right here on INGO... a public forum, then would ever be asked on that form. :rolleyes: I think it just a way for people to act tough back to the government.

BTW, the first census was by Moses, obviously commanded by God. It's in the book of Numbers... Go figure. ;) It's intention was to gather information for assembling an Army.

This is actually what was in it, needed from each tribe.

Just some FYI...
    Don't know if they are true or not.

I think the min is
    # of people in house hold
    # of males
    # of adults over 18

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Public Servant Questionnaire
    This questionnaire must be filled-out by any public servant before he can ask the citizen any question. Federal law, including the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a, 88 Stat. 1896, et seq., 1974, authorizes this.

1. Public servant's full legal name:
    2. Public servant's residence address:
    3. Name of agency:
    4. Full legal name of supervisor and office address:
    5. Will you as a public servant uphold the constitution of the United States?
       Yes  No
    6. Did public servant provide proof of identity?
       Yes  No
    7. ID number: __________________
      Badge Number: ________________
      Bonding agency and number: _______________
    8. Will you as a public servant furnish a copy of the law or regulation that authorizes the action being taken or information requested in this case?
       Yes  No
    9. Will you as a public servant provide in writing, that portion of the law authorizing the questions asked?
       Yes  No
    10. Are answers voluntary or mandatory?
       Voluntary  Mandatory
    11. Are the questions being asked based upon a specific law or regulation, or are they a discovery process?
       Law/Regulation  Discovery Process
    12. If based on a specific law or regulation, please state:___________________________________________
      _________________________________________________________________________________
    13. What other uses may be made of this information?
    14. What other agencies may have access to this information?
    15. What will be the effect upon me if I should not choose to answer any or all of these questions?
    16. Name of person in government requesting this information:
    17. Is this investigation general or special?
       General  Special
    Note: by �general,� it means any kind of blanket investigations in which a number of persons are involved because of geography, type of business income, etc. By �special,� it means any investigation of an individual nature in which others are not involved.

1. Have you consulted, questioned, interviewed, or received information from any third party relating to this matter?
       Yes  No
      If yes, give identity of all such third parties: (Use back of sheet if more area is needed.)
      1. ___________________________________________________________________
      2. ___________________________________________________________________
      3. ____________________________________________________________________
      4. ____________________________________________________________________
    2. Do you reasonably anticipate either a civil or criminal action to be initiated or pursued based upon any of the information, which you seek?
       Yes  No
    3. Is there a file of records, information, or correspondence relating to me being maintained by this agency?
       Yes  No
    4. Is this agency using any information on me, which was supplied by another agency or government source?
       Yes  No
    5. Will the public servant guarantee that no department [other than the one by which he is employed] will use the information in these files?
       Yes  No
    I hereby sign and affirm under the penalty of perjury that the answers are true and correct in every particular.

Notice : If any person or agency receives any request for information relating to me, you must advise me in writing before releasing such information. Failure to do so may subject you to possible civil or criminal action as provided by this act or other law(s).

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I never understood why people get so upreared about the census, you give out more personal information right here on INGO... a public forum, then would ever be asked on that form. :rolleyes: I think it just a way for people to act tough back to the government.

BTW, the first census was by Moses, obviously commanded by God. It's in the book of Numbers... Go figure. ;) It's intention was to gather information for assembling an Army.

This is actually what was in it, needed from each tribe.

I think it's the simple fact that someone is DEMANDING your information. Attitudes tend to change drastically when someone demands you give them something. Many people hate taxes, but I've never heard anyone complain about charities. People don't mind giving out info on INGO because it is of their own free will.

Does anyone else find it odd that God needed Moses to go around asking questions about how many people were in each household of each village? Shouldn't God know that already. It would have been much more impressive if God told Moses how many people in each village there were, then Moses could have said "I expect X soldiers to join my army". I know nothing about the book of Numbers.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Does anyone else find it odd that God needed Moses to go around asking questions about how many people were in each household of each village? Shouldn't God know that already. It would have been much more impressive if God told Moses how many people in each village there were, then Moses could have said "I expect X soldiers to join my army". I know nothing about the book of Numbers.

Well, I'm also no scholar on the Book of Numbers, but I'm sure one could make the argument that the reason God told Moses to do conduct a census rather than just telling him the count was to set a precedent. :dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think it's the simple fact that someone is DEMANDING your information. Attitudes tend to change drastically when someone demands you give them something. Many people hate taxes, but I've never heard anyone complain about charities. People don't mind giving out info on INGO because it is of their own free will.
    ^^This

Now we're getting into religious belief, which is always dangerous territory. I think we'll be OK as long as everyone remembers that their own belief is neither wrong nor right, it's just theirs.
    As for the above, I'm quite sure God knew how many people He had, but I've always known Him to be (as noted above) all about free will, free choice... I also am no Bible scholar, but I think the reason for the census in Numbers was less so that God could know and more so that Moses could know. What's that thing about giving a man a fish vs. teaching him to fish? God isn't about impressing people so much as about practicality (burning bush notwithstanding.) These are my beliefs. Share them if you like or don't, your choice.

Blessings,
    Bill

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:hijack: Well that is because "man" created the "stories" that are in the "bible" and "man" selected "some stories but not all" to be in the bible. The bible is nothing more than a way for the church (leaders) to control the masses. You don't need a book to talk to GOD you just need to visit the White House. :laugh:

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    :hijack: Well that is because "man" created the "stories" that are in the "bible" and "man" selected "some stories but not all" to be in the bible. The bible is nothing more than a way for the church (leaders) to control the masses. You don't need a book to talk to GOD you just need to visit the White House. :laugh:

nancy pelosi would have a real problem with you saying that, she is god, just ask her.:n00b:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Now we're getting into religious belief, which is always dangerous territory. I think we'll be OK as long as everyone remembers that their own belief is neither wrong nor right, it's just theirs.

Blessings,
    Bill

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. My beliefs are right and everybody else needs to believe the same as I do or else they are all wrong and don't know what they are talking about!

;)

thecanuck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I agree that we give more information out in public forums and such but everyone of us gets tired with the Gov't poking themselves into our lives more and more. It's more beaurocracy that will continue growing and growing....

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Dan "THE MAN" Burton, was on Greg Garrison, this morning, @ 9:30, his usual time, and he stated, that he didn't know why the census were asking those questions, a caller called, and said he recieved a paper in the mail, Mr. Burton said he would contact the census, and ask them what was going on, He said to only answer the questions about the census, and tell them, that rest were not applicable, and then he said he would probably get in trouble for saying that.... SOMEONE, that is better at computers than I, if you would, post a link to Greg
    garrison, 93.1 wibc, and see if this will be available to hear...

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    But if you don't fill out the census you won't "get your fair share"(direct from census commercials). Are they still on track to count illegals as part of the general population?

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    I have never been in trouble for refusing them... I have chased several off... I can stand any of the questions they ask and i see no benefit to me or my country by me answering questions about my family.....

Its also amazing what groups of people you can horrify and offend if you open the door in your underwear with Vaseline all over yourself and a bottle of ketchup...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Public Servant Questionnaire
    This questionnaire must be filled-out by any public servant before he can ask the citizen any question. Federal law, including the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a, 88 Stat. 1896, et seq., 1974, authorizes this.

1. Public servant's full legal name:
    2. Public servant's residence address:
    3. Name of agency:
    4. Full legal name of supervisor and office address:
    5. Will you as a public servant uphold the constitution of the United States?
       Yes  No
    6. Did public servant provide proof of identity?
       Yes  No
    7. ID number: __________________
      Badge Number: ________________
      Bonding agency and number: _______________
    8. Will you as a public servant furnish a copy of the law or regulation that authorizes the action being taken or information requested in this case?
       Yes  No
    9. Will you as a public servant provide in writing, that portion of the law authorizing the questions asked?
       Yes  No
    10. Are answers voluntary or mandatory?
       Voluntary  Mandatory
    11. Are the questions being asked based upon a specific law or regulation, or are they a discovery process?
       Law/Regulation  Discovery Process
    12. If based on a specific law or regulation, please state:___________________________________________
      _________________________________________________________________________________
    13. What other uses may be made of this information?
    14. What other agencies may have access to this information?
    15. What will be the effect upon me if I should not choose to answer any or all of these questions?
    16. Name of person in government requesting this information:
    17. Is this investigation general or special?
       General  Special
    Note: by �general,� it means any kind of blanket investigations in which a number of persons are involved because of geography, type of business income, etc. By �special,� it means any investigation of an individual nature in which others are not involved.

1. Have you consulted, questioned, interviewed, or received information from any third party relating to this matter?
       Yes  No
      If yes, give identity of all such third parties: (Use back of sheet if more area is needed.)
      1. ___________________________________________________________________
      2. ___________________________________________________________________
      3. ____________________________________________________________________
      4. ____________________________________________________________________
    2. Do you reasonably anticipate either a civil or criminal action to be initiated or pursued based upon any of the information, which you seek?
       Yes  No
    3. Is there a file of records, information, or correspondence relating to me being maintained by this agency?
       Yes  No
    4. Is this agency using any information on me, which was supplied by another agency or government source?
       Yes  No
    5. Will the public servant guarantee that no department [other than the one by which he is employed] will use the information in these files?
       Yes  No
    I hereby sign and affirm under the penalty of perjury that the answers are true and correct in every particular.

Notice : If any person or agency receives any request for information relating to me, you must advise me in writing before releasing such information. Failure to do so may subject you to possible civil or criminal action as provided by this act or other law(s).

SCOOPED! Public Servant Questionnaire

Printable page

I have my copy hanging by the door

Top Bottom