• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Wish I could have made it, but it was just a little to far to go with the kids after mapping it our. So we went to the Kokomo Show instead and stop at Down by the Tracks, where my sone had a melt down (needed a nap bad). Nice little shop wish I could have stayed a little longer at both.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    The winners are:

Greg Liston, NIB Ruger 10/22 Blue/Wood.
    Dustin Parmley, Dillion 550 reloader.
    Jason Ringle, GSG AK22
    Mark Deavers, Mossberg 464 22LR Lever Action
    Barry Scott, Mossberg Silver Reserve 12G.

Congratulations to the winners! Please contact us to come in and complete your 4473 to pick up your prize. The winner of the raffle for the 1187 Premier will be contacted by the gentleman that conducted the raffle.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    The winners are....Everyone who showed up! What an awesome event. It was nice to meet you Britton, you have an amazing gun store and you really know how to throw a party. That was some amazing pork BBQ, free shirts, awesome inventory, great deals...what else can a gun owner want?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I had a good time helping you folks, yesterday. I would like to thank all the customers for waiting patiently to be helped, and everyone that took advantage of the suppressor demos for staying safe while reacting to how stupid quiet the Huntertown cans were.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Holy crap! My brother in law is Jason. He wasn't going to go originally until I talked him into it. His birthday is coming up soon. Happy B-Day bro!!

Bigdad_e875

Still here...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    All i can say is WOW...talk about unexpected. I ended up going and had an awesome time to say the least, and was completely happy to come home with a new tactical light, but this is unbelievable! Got to drool over alot of sweet guns and meet alot of cool people, thanks to the 21st Century crew for an awesome experience!

Holy crap! My brother in law is Jason. He wasn't going to go originally until I talked him into it. His birthday is coming up soon. Happy B-Day bro!!

Umm Thanks and Thanks..lol..unbelieveable!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Congrats :ingo:

All i can say is WOW...talk about unexpected. I ended up going and had an awesome time to say the least, and was completely happy to come home with a new tactical light, but this is unbelievable! Got to drool over alot of sweet guns and meet alot of cool people, thanks to the 21st Century crew for an awesome experience!

Umm Thanks and Thanks..lol..unbelieveable!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I talked theweakerbrother into giving me a ride to Bluffton from Franklin, Indiana. The trip was made much shorter by the engaging conversation I had with TWB! :yesway:

Our host for the day was the owner of 21st Century Firearms, Dave Fillers (aka Britton) and his staff.

53lk6x.jpg

Dave is also known as ‘the man with the shiny gun’!

jt76th.jpg

Early in the day, the computer system went down briefly. The store staff worked tirelessly to check out all the eager customers!

9tjolc.jpg

All morning and afternoon, the aisles and counters were occupied by gun enthusiasts surveying the wares looking for deals and ‘just the right’ accessory.

210j18h.jpg

mszpxh.jpg

The holsters on the counter were made by INGO’s own amhenry.

2uikoyu.jpg

I also saw several steel targets by Bobcat Steel (owned by ZbornacSVT). (No picture…sorry)

The BBQ pulled pork sandwiches were great! (At least the three I tried were!) Plus, the older gentleman with the caterers had an endless string of jokes…..

5mk1u8.jpg

The INGO table was set up outside in the heat. Braving the elements to meet existing members and encourage others to join the premier Indiana gun forum was Fenway, danielocean03, and SmileDocHill.
    20ij97o.jpg

Drawing the winners!

r2us5z.jpg

I got to spend some time with INGO friends and met some INGO members for the first time.

Although I didn’t win the Dillon 550 progressive press :D, I considered this day to be a day well spent with friends enjoying our shared hobby and passion for all things freedom and firearm related!

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I talked theweakerbrother into giving me a ride to Bluffton from Franklin, Indiana. The trip was made much shorter by the engaging conversation I had with TWB! :yesway:

Our host for the day was the owner of 21st Century Firearms, Dave Fillers (aka Britton) and his staff.

Early in the day, the computer system went down briefly. The store staff worked tirelessly to check out all the eager customers!

9tjolc.jpg

Good lord, that man in the red shirt is unbelievably hansom.:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom