• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    It is pretty hard to believe we’ve have been at this for 5 years this years. It has been our honor and privilege to be one of your local shops for everything firearms related. We deeply appreciate being apart of INGO as a family. This July will mark the 5-year anniversary of 21st Century Firearms Inc. being in the firearms business. In that time we have seen an exponential increase in customers and what we consider most of you to be, friends. It would be our honor to invite you all to celebrate this milestone with us on July 23, 2011 from 9am till we run out of food.

We will be pricing several items in the shop at some crazy prices and be giving items and who knows what throughout the day. Britton has hired some kind of BBQ Samurai that will be providing BBQ Pulled Pork and Beverages for you all to grub on while you are there.

Please stay tuned as we update this with more information as the date comes closer. We will be sending out a coupon to all the members who are on our email list, so shoot us an email and get signed up.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

21st Century Firearms Inc

P.S. Britton has been saying some crazy stuff about this to us in the shop during our planning meetings, and it will EPIC!!!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I didn't realize that you were so new when I made a purchase at your store 5 years ago. Just happen to have the receipt handy, dated 09/02/2006 when you were less than 2 months old!!!
    Congrats on your upcoming anniversary, and my best wishes for many many more!!!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The INGO Team will be at 21st for this event. We did something similar a couple of years ago and it was a blast. We will have all of our INGO Gear for sale as well as freebies and our INGO WHEEL O SWAG.

When the INGO Wheel o Swag is in the house you know it's gonna be "that kinda party" :@ya:

INGO Combat Cock will also be there!

a%3E

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    The INGO Team will be at 21st for this event. We did something similar a couple of years ago and it was a blast. We will have all of our INGO Gear for sale as well as freebies and our INGO WHEEL O SWAG.

When the INGO Wheel o Swag is in the house you know it's gonna be "that kinda party" :@ya:

Is your cock going to make an appearance?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    if the sale wasn't enough to make you want to go what I'm about to tell you will.

TYLER34 AND FAMILY WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL ROCKSTAR STATUS WILL BE IN EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    That is the same day as the Jimmy Buffet concert in Chicago, which I will be heading up for already. Bonus!!!!!!!

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    We are still fine tuning the list of firearms we will be giving away and the sale items as well. So please keep the questions coming, as it gives us and insight as to what you are looking for, but don't beat me up if I don't answer you specifically.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom