• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tim-g19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Charlestown
    I recently made the trip down to the Bass pro shop, and wasnt impressed with prices, I didn't expect to be though. I was however pleasantly surprized by this Gun shop, just east of 65 in Jeffersonville.

I believe the billboards on 65 called it Kieslers? but my receipt has Orion Arms Corp on it.

I just purchased a case of XM193 for my rifles, but I was temped by many handguns, They had several KY correctional facility S&W revolvers that where in excellent shape.

Friendly and fair folk if your south, its worth a peek.

SmokeWagonGear ammunition ammo gun rifle revolver pistol shotgun supplies

heres the website he gave me, for future ammo purchases.

nonotone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I was searching the web for a pistol scope today and decided to check the local gun shops for a brand name red dot. I knew of Orion Arms in Jeffersonville Indiana but have never visited their store. They were recommended by several shooters. I didn't find what I was searching for but I didn't feel I wasted my time or there's.

Last edited:

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    If you're in the area this shop is worth a stop. Great variety of firearms and ammunition.

Yes they generally lack in the customer service department, but their prices and selection make up for that. If anything the store is understaffed for the amount of business they do. Their primary business is internet orders and police department sales, so they aren't really geared to walk in general sales.

I also know it as Kiesler's, don't know if it has changed hands thus the Orion name.

Thefireman812

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Another place around that area is Triple G. Its a small shop on Hwy 150 about 8 miles from i-64. Bought both of my XDs from him. Not a huge store with 1000's of selections but he does have quite a few really nice used and new guns. He also beat the prices of all other local shops by at least $40 per gun. He does have some odd hours but they're great for someone that works all day. I think its 3 or 4 til 8 Wednesday through friday. I would highly recommend stopping in and checking it out. The owner is the only guy working it. Pretty sure his name is darryl?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Orions and triple g are both good. Triple G has, as the previous poster said some very nice prices. A couple of years ago he sold me an Argentine Remington Rolling Block for $200 (he was asking $300) and he told me and I quote, "Buy it and list it on gunbroker and triple your money." I took his advice and two weeks later the gavel fell at $700+. A very honest and good guy. He has some really unusual stuff and some cool trinkets and gee gaws as well.

Indiucky

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Another place around that area is Triple G. Its a small shop on Hwy 150 about 8 miles from i-64. Bought both of my XDs from him. Not a huge store with 1000's of selections but he does have quite a few really nice used and new guns. He also beat the prices of all other local shops by at least $40 per gun. He does have some odd hours but they're great for someone that works all day. I think its 3 or 4 til 8 Wednesday through friday. I would highly recommend stopping in and checking it out. The owner is the only guy working it. Pretty sure his name is darryl?

I second Triple G's. I live just down the street from his store. If he doesn't have it, he can get it and probably cheaper than any place else. Also, his price on ammo is unbeatable. Pistol ammo is cheaper than Wal-Mart.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    :yesway: I can speak to Orion's customer service. While I had to wait a while to talk to someone, once I did, I explained that I was mostly interested in just holding different firearms, and seeing how they felt. He made good reccomendations, offered solid advice, and was easy to work with. My next store purchase will be from Orion's.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Since making the full change to ORION ARMS CORP , we have been concentrating more on instore customer service .
    I can assure you that since I have been there and we became INGO advertisers . Boomstick and Myself (along with all of our staff ) have Really pushed to in store service .
    Now with Aaron being our new (And improved) wholesale manager
    he has been doing an awsome job at keeping us more up to date on the firearms and supplies we have on hand .

We look forward to serving not just our INGO family but all of our customers

Thanks everyone :ingo:

Top Bottom