• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    I'm going to the 1500 this Sunday and I'm having trouble deciding what gun to make my next purchase. It is between a Marlin 1894 44 mag (older model if possible) and a Saiga Sporter that I will later convert or one that is already converted if I can find one. In my collection I already have a revolver in .44 special and a Wasr 10 63(but its a good one!). I just wanted to hear some others opinions on what they would get out of these two, and reasons would be great too. Thanks a lot.

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    Id go with the marlin, the 44 handgun and rifle combo will be nice. I have the combo myself and i take them hunting during deer season. Plus that means i reload both with one set of dies instead of multiple calibers

JoP

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    I think he was trying to get to 50 so he could finally hit the classifieds :) Not that I've tried to do that recently or anything...

green55

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Marion County
    I think he was trying to get to 50 so he could finally hit the classifieds :) Not that I've tried to do that recently or anything...

haha OK, now it's all coming together. Troll the old posts and find the low reply counts so you can hit 50.

Good call. And I hear ya, it seems like I've been posting for a while and still haven't gotten past 50.

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    I ended up just buying some ammo. There weren't any older Marlins and the prices werent right on the Saigas. Eventually I will own both, think Im going to get the Saiga first.

Top Bottom