AW GEEZ! THIS AGAIN?
    23itj4j.gif

:welcome:to:ingo:Nikolla. ;)
    :popcorn:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Noblesville
    Personally not in favor of it. It needlessly scares people. It especially scares parents when their young children are with them. Also you're going to get the attention LEO and security personnel that you don't need.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I rarely have any reason to conceal the fact that I'm armed and feel no compunction to do so.

Arguing with open carry opponents can be mildly entertaining, but it's not often challenging. :):

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    i understand this guy is new but did anyone come to the conclusion that if there wasnt 35 pages of dumbas*ery perhaps the topic wouldnt come up every month? I whole heartily agree this topic should have been searched out as there are hundreds of post on it. Is it necessary to be a prick to a new guy?

refusetobeavictim you seem like a victim of PC'ness

Edit:

i cc in public 99% of the time because i find iwb holsters very comfortable. in the woods when my carry gun changes from a light weight auto/revolver to a 6" gp100 i oc in a shoulder holster because its more comfy. Do whats comfortable and dont worry about who is frightened do to ignorance.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    i understand this guy is new but did anyone come to the conclusion that if there wasnt 35 pages of dumbas*ery perhaps the topic wouldnt come up every month? I whole heartily agree this topic should have been searched out as there are hundreds of post on it. Is it necessary to be a prick to a new guy?

He seems to be taking it for what its worth, he is the one that mentioned ice cream cake after all.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Dear God are we really doing this again?!?!?
    Yes, we are. It will never reach the end...never. As long as there are new shooters coming to the fold, they will ask the same questions we all pretty much asked when we started out. Patience is best with this type of question...we've all asked it at one time or another.:twocents:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Yes, we are. It will never reach the end...never. As long as there are new shooters coming to the fold, they will ask the same questions we all pretty much asked when we started out. Patience is best with this type of question...we've all asked it at one time or another.:twocents:

Actually putting it on the right forum is best.

nikollaj21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    demotte indiana
    OC is horrible. People who OC are compensating. When you OC you lose the surprise factor you would have if CCing. I also heard that if someone OCs, someone can just take their gun and use it against them. I also heard it was illegal to OC on your Indiana CCW permit.
    Whoever told u this is a moron I can't find anything about anyone taking someone else gun and indiana Dosent issue u a ccw they just issue a u a gun permit it Dosent say concealed or open it's just a license to carry

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Whoever told u this is a moron I can't find anything about anyone taking someone else gun and indiana Dosent issue u a ccw they just issue a u a gun permit it Dosent say concealed or open it's just a license to carry

stephen87 was being sarcastic. Those are common points brought up against OC.

Top Bottom