• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Idiots abound...it's just easier for them to get their message out now.

But beware how less "in your face" versions of what they preach begin to make it into the mainstream.

On Facebook yesterday, I saw a meme get shared several times about "Happy Fathers day to single mothers who are doing double duty." Seems like just a nicy-nice facebook kind of thing....but as hard as single parents have it and as hard as they work and as commendable a job as they do many times, no mother is a father. No father is a mother. The radicals in the link above just want to eliminate men...white men, especially, but elements in this society have been pushing an agenda that fathers are replaceable and unnecessary for a long time. People are buying it.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I assure you, there are people who think like this. I have met them. Seems such "ideas" are becoming more popular every year as well.

Also, did they forget mothers' day existed? That fact kind of destroys their reason to complain about fathers' day.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I don't care what they think about Fathers day. If they don't want to celebrate Fathers day then fine, you don't have to. They'll never "ban" Fathers day from me though.

Only white men rape people? Are you kidding me?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    oh there are a lot of people out there that feel this way now. There are also a lot of trolls pushing this crap, and idiots read it and find comfort in it and start believing it. Its unreal how the very people complaining about all the hate actually are the ones doing ALL THE HATE. its unreal. They need a reason to hate people, so its the social agenda that gets used. just awful

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Idiots abound...it's just easier for them to get their message out now.

But beware how less "in your face" versions of what they preach begin to make it into the mainstream.

On Facebook yesterday, I saw a meme get shared several times about "Happy Fathers day to single mothers who are doing double duty." Seems like just a nicy-nice facebook kind of thing....but as hard as single parents have it and as hard as they work and as commendable a job as they do many times, no mother is a father. No father is a mother. The radicals in the link above just want to eliminate men...white men, especially, but elements in this society have been pushing an agenda that fathers are replaceable and unnecessary for a long time. People are buying it.

Babies are expendable too. Just not womyn.

The rape only by whites theme is not that far removed from the musing that oppressed minorities cannot be guilty of racism. Forgive my addled brain, but didn't Holder say something like that once?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

chicken.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I assure you, there are people who think like this. I have met them. Seems such "ideas" are becoming more popular every year as well.

Also, did they forget mothers' day existed? That fact kind of destroys their reason to complain about fathers' day.
    Mother's Day is superfluous because there is no longer a need for mothers. Breeders, yes. Mothers, not so much. That's what the government schools are for.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Reading the comments these young ladies wrote made me think that it seems it has been a very long time since one of them has had a very hard and stiff........

Shot of Bourbon....:cool:

Bourbon- Good for what ails you...

I mean seriously....Why all of this hatred towards a.............
    [video=youtube;0B4suxQVUAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B4suxQVUAQ[/video]
    :)::)::):

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom