• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I believe leaving the union is and was legal. But the only thing that matters is which side wins to write history. The union won and so they've been able to make their cause look just and brainwash the minds of children for 150 years.
    Also the person that has the biggest mouth doesn't make their opinion right. I believe we know where we woul each be if lines were drawn today. Some pick one side an some pick another. The thing is that Lincoln divide the nation before he suposedly brought it together. He had the blood partially on his hands. He wasn't a saint

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But the only thing that matters is which side wins to write history.

True enough.

If rambone side had won, his slaves would be sending me references to cites in the Constitutional record about how the Compact Theory was not just made up drivel and the multitude of references in the record as to secession.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ah, good, then we can find it in the The Federalist Papers or the Records of the Federal Convention.

You be a Good Ol' Boy, I say, I say, and put those cites out to us.

If this is the standard, old boy, then show us where the Federalist Papers discussed restricting the 2nd Amendment with background checks.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Liars hate the truth, so I will continue to post it and educate them. Secession built America and the founding documents acknowledge it.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If this is the standard, old boy, then show us where the Federalist Papers discussed restricting the 2nd Amendment with background checks.

You still have nothing, huh. Not surprised. I'll check back.

Liars hate the truth, so I will continue to post it and educate them. Secession built America and the founding documents acknowledge it.

Great then you'll show us all in the Federal Papers or the records of the Federal Convention (any of the volumes) where the right of the state to seceed was discussed.

Your moronic compact theory was rejected in Martin (1816) and McCulloch (1819). The Constitution is of The People, not the states. There is no right to seceed. It is nothing but a fantasy that was used to justify the bondage of millions.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Your moronic compact theory was rejected in Martin (1816) and McCulloch (1819). The Constitution is of The People, not the states. There is no right to seceed.

The irony is that when the courts deny fundamental rights exist, it is time to secede.

Sorry Kirk, your side lost. You have no right a beautiful British colony.

Why do you hate the American revolution?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My side won, that's why you can't keep slaves.
    I don't want slaves. I have no connection to slaves. It wasn't my fault.
    slavery was wrong. But so was the way they just released a bunch of non Americans into everyday society. And we see how good that worked.
    we will see it again when they give all the illegals immunity and citizenship

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Its OK folks. The guy in the redcoat, squawking about racism, cannot harm you. His King has no power here, thanks to secession.

Top Bottom