Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Around 6:25.
    I swear that looks exactly like an M16A1

I know those go for about $20-$26k

However... I've never seen a full auto mp5 in my entire like.... that was legal to a citizen.
    I'm not sure why you would assume anything in that video is 'legal', but there are transferable registered HK sear packs. There was one in an MP5 at NFA Day 2010.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm not sure why you would assume anything in that video is 'legal', but there are transferable registered HK sear packs. There was one in an MP5 at NFA Day 2010.

Haha! Oh god I would never go as far to say I believe anything in that video is legal.
    Just saying that because I had no idea real HK mp5's were available to anyone other than special unit LE and military.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Around 6:25.
    I swear that looks exactly like an M16A1

I know those go for about $20-$26k

However... I've never seen a full auto mp5 in my entire like.... that was legal to a citizen.

Well I had to turn the sound down, as it was making my head hurt. Plus I heard all that nonsense and I started to reach for my gun out of habit. :patriot: But I saw what you you were talking about at 6:25 and I do believe you may be right. I'm not 100% convinced that the Mensa member on the porch had one, but you could be right. Scary, very, very scary if you are.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    And I'll admit it I'm jealous if he did have one. Shows crime does pay.......

I wonder if the cops will destroy that gun when they pick that idiot up.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I was under the assumption anything produced post 1994 isn't legal right?

To be transferable, a machine gun has to have been manufactured and registered with ATF prior to May 19, 1986. Registered auto-seers are considered "machine guns". Some different HK guns are rather modular and use the same sear pack. An MP5 with a registered, transferable auto sear installed = legal "full auto" MP5.

The full auto MP3 at NFA Day shared a sear pack with a HK23E belt fed.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    This video proves there is a pretty large black market in our own backyard.
    The most sad thing about all these beautiful guns these thugs have... I bet they've never been cleaned lol

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    To be transferable, a machine gun has to have been manufactured and registered with ATF prior to May 19, 1986. Registered auto-seers are considered "machine guns". Some different HK guns are rather modular and use the same sear pack. An MP5 with a registered, transferable auto sear installed = legal "full auto" MP5.

That's right. I don't known why I even asked that question. I didn't even word the question right now that I look back at it. Sucks typing ingo posts on a phone

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    And I'll admit it I'm jealous if he did have one. Shows crime does pay.......

I wonder if the cops will destroy that gun when they pick that idiot up.

Legal, transferable machine guns are WAY more expensive than illegal non-transferable ones. The fixed supply drives the price.

Example: a SOT dealer can buy a brand new M-16 for about what you or I would pay for a reasonable AR-15.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was a time when (if connected) you could buy about anything you wanted funds in hand. Any one that believes the legal guns are all that exist has not spent a lot of time in and around the city after dark.
    Things have not changed. Guns are available if you know where to look, if you know the right people, if you have the cash.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    There was a time when (if connected) you could buy about anything you wanted funds in hand. Any one that believes the legal guns are all that exist has not spent a lot of time in and around the city after dark.
    Things have not changed. Guns are available if you know where to look, if you know the right people, if you have the cash.

Oh ik that. I grew up in the inner city. East side. I knew of many kids with illegally obtained firearms. I'm just saying, I've never seen anything like an m16 or a mp5, or any illegal full auto for that matter.
    As a young adult going into law enforcement, this video is pretty damn scary. I don't know what the hell I'd do if I ever encountered someone with a full auto SMG. Terrifying...

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    and where the HELL did that dude get a full auto mp5! WTFFFFFF

That and the M16A1 are hot, black market items.

Haha! Oh god I would never go as far to say I believe anything in that video is legal.
    Just saying that because I had no idea real HK mp5's were available to anyone other than special unit LE and military.

You are correct with a big asterisk... unless they were stolen from said LEs and military folk.

This video proves there is a pretty large black market in our own backyard.
    The most sad thing about all these beautiful guns these thugs have... I bet they've never been cleaned lol

That makes me feel safer. Eventually the M16 will stop shooting due to fouling. However I dont feel that warm fuzzy when I see a gang banger with an AK. That thing would fire forever! :laugh:

Yup. Exactly. the above are PERFECT textbook illustrations of how gun laws DONT stop this crap. If the gun laws worked, these guys wouldnt have the NFA items, let alone the regular Glocks, saturday night specials, etc that they have. I'd love the gun grabbers to try to explain away this... how their existing laws havent cleansed the streets of these HIGHLY illegal weapons, let alone the otherwise legal weapons in the hands of felons. It just makes absolutely NO sense!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OH PLEASE! Grab the AK! cleanse the gene pool! PLEASE!?!?!?! Idiots like that need to not breed!)

Lucky for him that was only a .32. (I was going to say .380 based on the look of the gun but the last several seconds they mention a .32)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...children there are harkening the all of the hip hop culture, lured by the seemingly easy money, power and wealth.

I think you can extend it quite a bit further than "hip-hop culture." After all, there are plenty of people that have the same vices that don't B-boy, MC, Tag, or DJ (the 4 Elements of the "culture.")

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Wow. Kinda surprised to see this on here. Only surprised because I just watched a bunch of the full video 4 or 5 days ago at work. I couldn't look away for about half of it, but there came a point where I just couldn't do it any more. I almost posted it to see what people thought of it, and to remind people of some of the crazy stuff going on out there but decided against it. If you keep looking on youtube there's tons of crazy stuff like this posted. I usually watch a lot of documentaries and history/discovery/natgeo tpe of show while I'm working, but the past few nights I've been really into shows like "Gangland", "Prison Gangs", etc. A lot of this random hood stuff pops up while looking through those too, and sometimes I just can't help myself and have to watch them. One thing that i kept wondering, is why do they all sit and rack the slide or bolt through an entire loaded magazine all the time? Is that supposed to make them look hard by showing their guns are loaded, or how many rounds they hold or something? I wonder if they ever do that on the street trying to look hard, and when they finally run out of ammo the other guy pulls his still loaded gun out. Something I noticed on a similar video i watched the other night. They asked thug after thug why they live this lifestyle and, why they kill each other. None of them could even give an answer, not even something like "well I'm a product of my environment" (poor excuse) or any thing close to that. Just "uhh uh ummm, I don't really know.. We just do". :rolleyes:

Top Bottom