• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've just seen it way too many times here. The INGO cockroaches will swarm with their "not-so-veiled" racism and this thread will take an ugly turn. I truly wish this wasn't the case, but I've never seen it not happen with this type of thread. Is why the "no racially or religiously based treads of any nature" rule exists. INGO has proven as a whole that we cannot handle this type of discussion civilly. :twocents:
    Just because you may not agree with a persons opinion expressed through words because they may not like a certain group of people or individuals it doesn't make them cockroaches. Cockroaches are the people who do physical harm because of hate in my opinion. I'm free to dislike anyone i want for any reason i choose. I hate people with a full head of hair in their 40's because ill never have that. :) There's also plenty of fake brown nosers in the world that suck up to people for favors. I hate them too. Am I a bug?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just because you may not agree with a persons opinion expressed through words because they may not like a certain group of people or individuals it doesn't make them cockroaches. Cockroaches are the people who do physical harm because of hate in my opinion. I'm free to dislike anyone i want for any reason i choose. I hate people with a full head of hair in their 40's because ill never have that. :) There's also plenty of fake brown nosers in the world that suck up to people for favors. I hate them too. Am I a bug?

Hate is a strong word. Hatred, to me, means that you wish horrible, unspeakable things on these people. I can understand being envious of people with a full head of hair. And I can understand being disgusted by people who brown nose. I cannot understand truly hating them, though. However, that's just me. You're free to feel hatred towards whoever you choose I suppose. :twocents:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hate is a strong word. Hatred, to me, means that you wish horrible, unspeakable things on these people. I can understand being envious of people with a full head of hair. And I can understand being disgusted by people who brown nose. I cannot understand truly hating them, though. However, that's just me. You're free to feel hatred towards whoever you choose I suppose. :twocents:
    Yes your right, hate is the wrong word. Sometimes in writing a word or phrase has a stronger meaning than if it were spoken in person.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Chicago Teen Rico Recklezz Brings Gun To School For Protection

Title says it all.....translator.....where are thee

Last edited by a moderator:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm living this thread. It's time to run and hide the wives and children, get the SHTF gear ready to go and load up the extra ammo and water! " They are coming! They are coming! They are coming!" LOL!

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    ^ haha!
    Time to buy some euro spam cans and MRE's if you don't have them.
    Or maybe just a few lawn chairs if your someone who likes a good show.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm living this thread. It's time to run and hide the wives and children, get the SHTF gear ready to go and load up the extra ammo and water! " They are coming! They are coming! They are coming!" LOL!

You see we can have fun and keep it civil. There are a ton of these videos and we INGO'ers need a place to post them, for educational purposes. It's good to stay informed of the coming revolution/wars, regardless of race of course. Plus these videos show what NOT to do with guns. We already know this, but it's still good to see what happens when you get shot by a friend wearing a vest with no shirt at close range in a residential area in broad daylight on video.

The more you know.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You see we can have fun and keep it civil. There are a ton of these videos and we INGO'ers need a place to post them, for educational purposes. It's good to stay informed of the coming revolution/wars, regardless of race of course. Plus these videos show what NOT to do with guns. We already know this, but it's still good to see what happens when you get shot by a friend wearing a vest with no shirt at close range in a residential area in broad daylight on video.

The more you know.

Indydrew, you are providing a service to the members of INGO that cannot be measured or truly appreciated. Most do not realize that it's easy to find videos that show what we should not do with guns as responsible gun owners, but the videos you provide show what we REALLY shouldn't do (regardless of race). Bravo, sir! Bravo!

Edit: I guess I'll have to actually watch some of these to see if they are appropriate for posting on INGO, so here goes. Yayyyyyyy!

Edit x 2: Well that was fun and I removed the content that was inappropriate and did not provide some type of NSFW warning.

Last edited:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Indydrew, you are providing a service to the members of INGO that cannot be measured or truly appreciated. Most do not realize that it's easy to find videos that show what we should not do with guns as responsible gun owners, but the videos you provide show what we REALLY shouldn't do (regardless of race). Bravo, sir! Bravo!

Edit: I guess I'll have to actually watch some of these to see if they are appropriate for posting on INGO, so here goes. Yayyyyyyy!

Edit x 2: Well that was fun and I removed the content that was inappropriate and did not provide some type of NSFW warning.

Sorry my bad about the NSFW language. Did not realize, usually if its good for YouTube TOS it's ok. Sorry; most of these videos have salty language, so funs over. Sorry my bad, ill be a good boy for now on. It's going to be tough finding videos without ""N" bombs dropped every 2 seconds....

Last edited:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Warning NSFW, They use bad words.......... These gentleman are really big fans of Mossbergs, and are from Gary, Indiana.

[video=youtube;Kftn569XWWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kftn569XWWI[/video]

Top Bottom