• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    When I was in the Army I worked with a man who was a hostage in Iran....He was a Physicians Assistant. I know it to be a fact. I will not get into who he blamed, but in a nutshell ...politics man, politics.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Not offended, but didn't motivate me to place an order. The man is a nutter, and wants to wipe Israel off the map, so I don't care much for him. Strange advertisement in my opinion

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It frustrates me to no end when people don't understand Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has very, very little power. While he may be a crazy person and he may occasionally say things we find uncomfortable, understand that he doesn't run Iran. We assume the term "president" means he's in charge but, very simply, he's not. He's somewhere around 15th in charge of the country.

Off my soapbox, the ad is fairly offensive. Threatening a prominent (albeit relatively powerless) foreign leader just isn't good business for anyone.
    You're right. It's the real crazies that actually run it.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The whole idea of advertising is to motivate a customer to purchase their product. I would be more motivated to purchase their ammo, if they had a picture of a young Appleseeder shooting a rifle. This particular ad is annoying.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    The difference between the US having nukes and Iran having nukes:

We don’t use ours.

Iran or someone that they sell them to WILL use them.

The US sat back while millions of people were slaughtered by Hitler .

Here we go again.

Can you name any other countries that HAVE used them?

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Tacky? Trashy? Yeah.

Am I "offended?" Not even close. Offended is if a passerby grabs my wife's butt. Offended is if a couple of guys make fun of my child on the autism spectrum - particularly if he can hear em. There are things to be offended about in life. Things that, in my opinion, make it totally appropriate to break someone's kneecap. Hey - give me a little leeway - I grew up in the South, after all.

Waaaaaaay too many folks are "offended" by things that don't directly impact them, their loves ones or folks around them.

What is truly offended???

Their sensibilities, they will say.

If so, then I tell them to pull their head out of their poophole, expose themselves to other cultures - economic or ethnic, and understand your sense of humor is not the same as the guy sitting next to you. If the only thing impacted is someone's delicate sensibilities, then they need to get over themselves and get concerned about the things that really do impact their life.

Folks have way too much time on their hands now.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Hahahahahah wow I wonder who approved that ad? Like ya that well definitely sell alot of ammo if we make it look like it works best on suspected terrorist..........hmmmm I might get myself in the marketing game .......I'll work for mickey d's and have a ad with a bunch of starving 3rd world children eating big macs (that will surely convince Americans that big macs are good) just like that ammo company assuring us their bullets will take out terrorist hahahahahahahahahah

Except he isn't a terrorist?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Tacky? Trashy? Yeah.

Am I "offended?" Not even close. Offended is if a passerby grabs my wife's butt. Offended is if a couple of guys make fun of my child on the autism spectrum - particularly if he can hear em. There are things to be offended about in life. Things that, in my opinion, make it totally appropriate to break someone's kneecap. Hey - give me a little leeway - I grew up in the South, after all.

Waaaaaaay too many folks are "offended" by things that don't directly impact them, their loves ones or folks around them.

What is truly offended???

Their sensibilities, they will say.

If so, then I tell them to pull their head out of their poophole, expose themselves to other cultures - economic or ethnic, and understand your sense of humor is not the same as the guy sitting next to you. If the only thing impacted is someone's delicate sensibilities, then they need to get over themselves and get concerned about the things that really do impact their life.

Folks have way too much time on their hands now.

Right there with you... Very well said.

On the topic of this ad, if someone doesn't like it, then that person should not buy from them... but as paddling_man said, this is nothing to be "offended by". (I grew up in the South as well :patriot: )

The world has too many people who try and control the actions/beliefs/words of others that have absolutely no impact on them.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I do believe Ahmadinijaad has made several efforts to be cordial to "American citizens" in the way of statements about having no ill feelings toward us. Just because my government says he is bad doesnt neccessarily make it so. You probaly aint gonna believe me but sometimes I think our gov't is full of (Insert word of choice here).

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think it is a great ad, but I guess a lot of members here don't remember the hostage crisis. We should have been at a state of war with Iran then, and rolled over the bastiges, but we had a pu**y president.

How about the EFP's this POS sent over to Iraq to KILL our troops? Or the support he had been giving al Sadr to KILL our troops?:xmad:

Bob

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    For some reason the add just makes me shake my head. They should have put a picture of rosie o'donnell in it, then they could have sold some ammo. They shouldnt have a problem with it cause if you store more than two weeks worht of food your a terrorist right? I bet she has a couple years worth. (in case you cant tell, I dont care much for ms. o'donnell)

Top Bottom