• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Out of all the times you come into Rickers, when have we talked about what you are carrying...NEVER. It is SO less interesting to post about though.
    I don't think any one of the guys that get their coffee in there have asked me, and I don't always CC. :dunno:

I take that back. maybe one, but that's been a long time ago.. you never

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I stopped into a Speedway for a Monster on my way to work tonight. The gentleman in line in front of me was open carrying a G19 on his hip. I said to him "nice to see folks exercising their rights". I then paid for my drink and went on my way.

not once did I feel the urge to stomp on his neck...I did feel a tingle in my boot but I think it was just my foot falling asleep...
    Your foot probably fell asleep because it was bored from not being used as a Jack Boot. :):

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're foot probably fell asleep because it was bored from not being used as a Jack Boot. :):
    Or his jackboot is too tight? My feet go to sleep if my shoes are too tight too.

I wanna say, "DUPE!" https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-official_leo_non_issue_encounter_thread.html , but VUPDblue was in first.

In all honesty, I prefer the "OCed. Encountered cop. Nothing happened." threads more than the "OCed. Encountered cop. Went to jail." threads, because the "Nothing happened" threads don't give me headaches.

Dr Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I stopped into a Speedway for a Monster on my way to work tonight. The gentleman in line in front of me was open carrying a G19 on his hip. I said to him "nice to see folks exercising their rights". I then paid for my drink and went on my way.

not once did I feel the urge to stomp on his neck...I did feel a tingle in my boot but I think it was just my foot falling asleep...

Love it !
    That's the way it should be :)

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Geez, rookie.

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Originally Posted by VUPDblue

Just once I want that babe in front of me on line to turn around and say "nice package there." Then I wake up.

Next time I walk into Speedway to do a robbery should I open carry to find out who's an LEO undercover?
    None of us is as smart as all of us. That's why it's :ingo::D. We think of everything. And, you're welcome....

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah! but you missed the 5 year old girl lurking in the isle waiting to disarm him!! Situational awareness my friend!! Situational awareness!! :D

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel

THANK YOU! :yesway: :patriot:

Top Bottom