Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    EDITORIAL: At the president's pleasure - Washington Times

'Safe school czar' encouraged child sex with an older man

By THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    A teacher was told by a 15-year-old high school sophomore that he was having homosexual sex with an "older man." At the very least, statutory rape occurred. Fox News reported that the teacher violated a state law requiring that he report the abuse. That former teacher, Kevin Jennings, is President Obama's "safe school czar." It's getting hard to keep track of all of this president's problematic appointments. Clearly, the process for vetting White House employees has broken down.

In this one case in which Mr. Jennings had a real chance to protect a young boy from a sexual predator, he not only failed to do what the law required but actually encouraged the relationship.

According to Mr. Jennings' own description in a new audiotape discovered by Fox News, the 15-year-old boy met the "older man" in a "bus station bathroom" and was taken to the older man's home that night. When some details about the case became public, Mr. Jennings threatened to sue another teacher who called his failure to report the statutory rape "unethical." Mr. Jennings' defenders asserted that there was no evidence that he was aware the student had sex with the older man.​

Do they not check into the backgrounds of these people? Or do they check and then ignore this type of activity?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Sounds like another NAMBLA freak.
    It shows what kind of garbage BAMBAM surrounds himself with. This would be huge news in a Republican administration.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    MORE:
    Kevin Jennings, the homosexual founder of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), to head the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools.

He wants homosexuality to be taught in American schools -- in his book Always My Child, Jennings calls for a “diversity policy that mandates including LGBT [lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender] themes in the curriculum.” But he wants only one side of this controversial issue to be aired, and apparently believes in locking sexually confused kids into a “gay” identity. That’s the implication of his declaration, “Ex-gay messages have no place in our nation’s public schools. A line has been drawn. There is no ‘other side’ when you’re talking about lesbian, gay and bisexual students.”

Kevin Jennings -- Unsafe for America's Schools - HUMAN EVENTS

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Just another argument for getting rid of public schools...

I actually have no real problem with public education (despite the fact that my child has only attended private schools) but I see this as a great reason to support the VOUCHER SYSTEM that would allow parents to pick the public OR private school they want their child to attend. That alone will do more to reform our schools, the unions, and the administrations of the schools. It will give REAL power to the parents, which is where it belongs.

Further, a VOUCHER SYSTEM will keep the schools LOCALLY controlled because the parents will retain the power and will exercise their power by pulling their kids out of bad schools and putting them into the good schools!

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I actually have no real problem with public education (despite the fact that my child has only attended private schools) but I see this as a great reason to support the VOUCHER SYSTEM that would allow parents to pick the public OR private school they want their child to attend. That alone will do more to reform our schools, the unions, and the administrations of the schools. It will give REAL power to the parents, which is where it belongs.

Further, a VOUCHER SYSTEM will keep the schools LOCALLY controlled because the parents will retain the power and will exercise their power by pulling their kids out of bad schools and putting them into the good schools!

Vouchers would be a great step down the right road.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    My God... I think you're average street cop goes through more of a background check than these idiots...

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    This is okay because it is a common practice in other countries.... we need to be more worldly and cosmopolitan. How else can BHO show the rest of the world that we do not think we are better than other countries, that their world view is just as valid as ours. You people are so short sighted. Don't you want to be loved by the rest of the world. Don't you want HOPE and CHANGE.... hmmm. dontcha???

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    EDITORIAL: At the president's pleasure - Washington Times

[/indent]
    Do they not check into the backgrounds of these people? Or do they check and then ignore this type of activity?

This Administration's policy is to radicalize government. It isn't ignored, it's considered positive. The only misstep is allowing it to be outed to the public. The lapdog press is supposed to keep a lid on this stuff. These dirtbags are all extensions of Obama's desires for what he wants America to become.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    you have got to be :poop: ing me. :wtf: is going on. I'm sorry but I do not understand how or why this is being allowed to happen and continue to happen time and time again. I understand that I am just a hick living in Indiana, but even the high and mighty costal urban city :puke: have got to see how wrong this is.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    This is just wrong on so many levels it makes me sick. Gays in Boy Scouts, Lesbians in Girl Scouts, and complete idiots running the country. These people deal in creating victims...

Top Bottom