• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    OBAMA'S CZARS

There are very few who know just what all of Obama's Czars do, as they quietly go about their "work" in the nation's capital. This listing of their names and job descriptions should be educational to all Americans, no matter what your political leaning. See who they are and realize what they want to do:

If HALF of this is true...it's still disconcerting....

Richard Holbrooke -Afghanistan Czar
    Ultra liberal anti-gun former Governor Of New Mexico. Pro-Abortion and pro- drug legalization. Wants to dissolve the 2nd Amendment

Ed Montgomery - Auto recovery Czar
    Radical anti-business activist. Advocates Affirmative Action and Job Preference for minorities. University of Maryland Business School Dean; teaches that US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.

Jeffrey Crowley - AIDS Czar
    Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and a Special Status for homosexuals only, including complete free health care for gays.

Alan Bersin - Border Czar
    The former failed superintendent of San Diego. Ultra-Liberal friend of Hillary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno - to keep borders open to illegals without interference from the Federal government.

David J. Hayes - California Water Czar
    Senior Fellow of radical environmentalist group "Progress Policy". No training or experience in water management whatsoever.

Ron Bloom - Car Czar
    Auto Union worker. Anti- business & anti- nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Now sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Union-owned.

Dennis Ross - Central Region Czar
    Believes US policy is the cause of war in the Middle East. Obama apologist to the world. Anti-gun and completely Pro-Abortion.

Lynn Rosenthal - Domestic Violence Czar
    Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti-male feminist. Supports male castration.

Gil Kerlikowske - Drug Czar
    Devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, former Chief of Police in liberal Seattle WA. Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs.

Paul Volcker - Economic Czar
    Former head of the Federal Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama-appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy. Member of anti-business "Progressive Policy" organization.

Carol Browner - Energy and Environment Czar
    Political Radical. Former head of the EPA - known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Joshua DuBois - Faith-Based Czar
    Political Black activist. Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti-gun ownership lobbyist. What exactly does a faith based czar do?

Cameron Davis - Great Lakes Czar
    Chicago radical anti-business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management whatsoever. Former ACORN Board member

Van Jones - Green Jobs Czar (since resigned).
    Black activist with strong anti-white views. Member of American Communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party. Said George Bush caused the 9-11 attacks and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes.

Daniel Fried - Guantanamo Closure Czar
    Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the Global War on Terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Nancy-Ann DeParle - Health Czar
    Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong proponent of Healthcare Rationing (i.e. "Death Panels"). She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Vivek Kundra - Information Czar
    Born in New Delhi, India. Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails.

Todd Stern - International Climate Czar
    Anti-business former White House Chief of Staff. Strong supporter of the Kyoto Accord; pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming.

Dennis Blair - Intelligence Czar
    Retired US Navy. Stopped US guided missile program he described as "provocative". Chair of ultra-Liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell - Mideast Peace Czar
    Former Sen from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots". A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate.

Kenneth Feinberg - Pay Czar
    Chief of Staff to Ted Kennedy. Lawyer who got rich off the 9-11 victims payoffs (horribly true).

Cass Sunstein - Regulatory Czar
    Liberal activist judge who believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good"; essentially against the 1st Amendment. Has ruled against personal freedoms many times on private gun ownership and right to free speech cases.

John Holdren - Science Czar
    Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club anti-business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Earl Devaney - Stimulus Accountability Czar
    Spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico. Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico .

J. Scott Gration - Sudan Czar
    Native of Democratic Republic of Congo. Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations.

Herb Allison - TARP Czar
    Fannie Mae CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan - Terrorism Czar
    Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.

Aneesh Chopra - Technology Czar
    No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti-doctor activist. Supports Obama Healthcare Rationing (i.e. Death Panels) and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Government Healthcare plan.

Adolfo Carrion Jr. - Urban Affairs Czar
    Anti-American activist and leftist group member in Latin America. Millionaire "slum lord" of Bronx, NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and healthcare.

Ashton Carter - Weapons Czar
    Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America.

Gary Samore - WMD Policy Czar
    Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy."

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Obama currently has 38 czars, that's only 5 more than Bush had. Not a lot of difference, really. We don't need little dictators, but both sides appoint them and set them in place. I expect future presidents will continue the practice, regardless of which wing of the party they're from. Thankfully, the czars hold little in the way of power and usually get nothing done.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Obama currently has 38 czars, that's only 5 more than Bush had. Not a lot of difference, really. We don't need little dictators, but both sides appoint them and set them in place. I expect future presidents will continue the practice, regardless of which wing of the party they're from. Thankfully, the czars hold little in the way of power and usually get nothing done.

I guess that makes it OK then.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality

Then we have 38 more czars than we need. This is not a political party rant from me. I didn't like Bush having czars either. This is an overstepping of the Executive Branch of government and both other branches should do their jobs and challenge their constitutionality.

Thankfully, the czars hold little in the way of power and usually get nothing done.
    I hope you're right on this, but I suspect they build infrastructure for policies behind the scenes that, once built, are difficult to remove.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Then we have 38 more czars than we need. This is not a political party rant from me. I didn't like Bush having czars either. This is an overstepping of the Executive Branch of government and both other branches should do their jobs and challenge their constitutionality.

Thankfully, the czars hold little in the way of power and usually get nothing done.
    I hope you're right on this, but I suspect they build infrastructure for policies behind the scenes that, once built, are difficult to remove.
    Agreed. The allowance of them is the problem and they should all be abolished. The only czar who has anything approaching real power is the drug czar and it manages to set the tone for the drug war, as we've seen in the past. As for their Constitutionality, I'm not sure where they fall. While the Constitution doesn't provide for them, neither does it disallow them. Many of them have been approved for their positions by the senate, so you have at least 2 branches in collusion to appoint these little would be dictators. I'd love to see them all disappear, but can't see how it's going to happen given the current (and likely future) state of affairs. Their numbers have continued to increase and no gop or dem candidate is likely to give up on them. They all want at least as much power as the last guy. More if they can manage.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    That has to be a freeper chain email. Some of those descriptions are hilarious. The Drug Czar wants to legalize all drugs?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That has to be a freeper chain email. Some of those descriptions are hilarious. The Drug Czar wants to legalize all drugs?
    Quite probably true. Some of the descriptions don't fit with the current reality. Obama's drug czar has preached for more enforcement and has led the charge against medical marijuana. That's not the reality of someone who wants to legalise drugs. A quick Google search of the first couple of sentences shows this same post at a wide number of places. Methinks it's not what it seems to be.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Council on Foreign Relations

Every White House administration for the last 90 years has surrounded themselves with members of the Council on Foreign Relations, a globalist think-tank that promotes eroding national sovereignty and favoring world government. A quick search showed this list to be no exception. My source is 6 years old so there are undoubtedly more CFR members among the list.

List of CFR Members

Richard Holbrooke
    -Afghanistan Czar (CFR Member)

Alan Bersin - Border Czar (CFR Member)

Dennis Ross - Central Region Czar (CFR Member)

Paul Volcker - Economic Czar (CFR Member, Former Federal Reserve Chairman)

Todd Stern - International Climate Czar (CFR Member)

George Mitchell - Mideast Peace Czar (CFR Member)

John Holdren - Science Czar (CFR Member)

Ashton Carter - Weapons Czar (CFR Member)

Gary Samore - WMD Policy Czar (CFR Member)
    http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/CFRMembers.html

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    There is a reason why Montgomery County MD is the wealthiest county in the nation. Politicians, lawyers and accountants on our dime.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would say that regardless of details, none of these people are our friends, nor were their counterparts in any previous administration. Consider these people in the context of the fact that when we change political parties, some of the more abrasive irritations may be abated for a while, but the overall trend continues toward the centralization of power, and none of the past damage is ever remedied. This is not limited to government either. I categorically refuse to donate to the NRA for one simple reason. We had six years of a government at least nominally friendly to the Second Amendment. Did the NRA lean on them to undo any of the many infringements against our rights? Hell no! They kept parroting 'enforce the existing laws'. That told me all I need to know about them. Likewise, we have elected officials who run on remedying grievances and in practice do little if anything about them once elected. Does anyone honestly believe that this is coincidental? I have a very difficult time coming to any conclusion other than that we have reached the point at which our elections and choices of leaders are nothing but bad theater. The problem I have is dealing with the question of what to do about it, or if there is anything that can be done about it.

Top Bottom