• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well, looks like Obama is finally pulling the trigger. He couldn't get the Olympics for Chicago, so as a consolation prize, he is bringing terrorists to the Illinois. He has sent out a directive to Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates to transfer Gitmo detainees to a prison in Thompson, IL. Elections have consequences.....

Link. :wallbash: :facepalm: :xmad:

Oh, and if that isn't lovely enough, they will be bringing other maximum security prisoners into this jail at the same time. There are no words...

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Just make sure all the locals are unarmed. When the terrorst's comrads come to bust them out, we don't want any civilians protecting themselves. Terrorists hate it when that happens.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    No matter what Obama says, I dont think this will ever happen. If nothing else the CIA will take the high value prisoner to there prisons and the pond scum garden variety will get taken to Illinois as a show. Obama might not be the smartest man within the beltway, but some people still realize what the implications of doing this mean.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    No matter what Obama says, I dont think this will ever happen.

I'd love to believe that, but this certainly looks like a direct order from the president. This wasn't a speech to the people where we can expect him to lie. These are his written instructions as Commander in Chief and to his underling in the Justice Dept.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Yeah, Illinois - that's the place to put them - where no one is well-armed and residents have to have ID cards to purchase ammunition.

Oh, yeah - this is going to work real well.

truegrit

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Highland,IN
    I saw this on FOX last night supposedly it's just a "draft" looks like it's time to get that Ham license and a box of ammo a week for awhile

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    If I'm not mistaken, the prison in Illinois has been shut down for a while. I think this is a political favor for Obamas buddies in Illinois. Think of the billions of federal money that will be pumped into that state for this BS.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Go figure.... I thought that IL already had it's share of terrorists..... they're all in public office. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom