• BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Huh...

So why is just having a black one not?

Didn't you pay attention in public school?

Having a Black one is not racist because they are the underprivileged group. No one from that group can ever expect to be able to do anything without help.
    They can't make it in the business world?
    They won't ever be CEO's
    They won't ever be Bankers
    They won't ever hold high Public Office... oh Hey wait a minute...

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    OFF TOPIC:
    jediagh: Yea, my avitar is a picture of me taken two years ago....

Riiiiight. It's just a pic I found somewhere on the net and I thought it would be outragious enough as my avitar.:n00b:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    white man's burden

White Males are the most discriminated against demographic in the America today. Add multipliers to that if you are also Christian, straight, and/or a conservative.

To be honest, "Affirmative Action" legislations create racists. It angers the white people who are being unfairly demonized for what happened in the 1800's, and it encourages the minority group feel entitled because of their race; using the "discrimination" to fight every parking ticket and job termination they ever face.

I choose to channel my anger towards the liberals who enable this to happen.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    As long as most of us miss the point it will continue! Oblama doesn't give a rats ass if a black farmer gets a damn dime or does good or whatever, he is building gauranteed VOTES! Those that get a payday from the GOVERNMENT will always vote for the clown that got em the jack! But the Irony is he hopes they FAIL, WHY? Because once again the GOVERNMENT has the SOLUTION, again more voter dependency!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    First let me say I AM NOT A RACIST!!!!!

My family has never in our history had slaves, I am Italian and Irish so there is a good chance at some point we may have been slaves.....

My family did own slaves. In a family research document my Grandmother had prepared, the earliest known member of her family, near the end of the eighteenth century, owned a slave, according to his will.

That doesn't make me a racist, nor does it confer on me one little tiny bit more guilt or responsibility than anyone else who has never owned a slave. I am responsible only for my own actions and those of my minor child.

The issue that drives Obama isn't race, IMO. To coin a phrase, he's like a chocolate covered cherry - milk chocolate on the outside, red on the inside.

Top Bottom