Obama to Ban Recreational Fishing in US?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Seriously? He would attempt to issue an executive order banning all recreational fishing? Doesn't he have bigger fish to fry? (pun intended)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Excerpt from the article;
    There will almost certainly be a pushback against these plans. To paraphrase the president himself, Americans have traditionally clung to their fishing rods as much as they do their guns and their God.

Someday people will realize, "It's all about control" nothing more, nothing less!
    :xmad:

Indiana_Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    There is already legislation being pushed (might have passed already) which strengthens the FDA (the food police) and which would virtually shut down farmer's markets, for their lack of labeling, etc. Someday, you won't be able to take a bite which has not already been touched by the dirty hands of the federal government.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The time is near, Americans arent taking anymore and the wall will break. I agree with Panama its all about control. I also say next time one of these left radical tree huggers start some crap, punch them in the face! :D

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Are you kidding me?
    wtf_sesame_street-12868.jpg

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Wow. What'll the wingnuts come up with next. Sometimes I think the right wing machine goes through everything in the public presidential record, starts these "news" stories and has a betting pool as to which lie they'll be able to convince people of first.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I think it is because obama-messiah is anti-christian so he wants to ban fishing because in the Bible there is that "thing" about teaching a man to fish.

If this story is true, he is more of an idiot than could be imagined. Yep, all about power and control.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Wow. What'll the wingnuts come up with next. Sometimes I think the right wing machine goes through everything in the public presidential record, starts these "news" stories and has a betting pool as to which lie they'll be able to convince people of first.

I can't tell you honestly if this story has any basis in fact, or if it really is a complete and false rumor. A quick Google search on the subject found 276,000 web references, so, we shall see?
    But one thing I do know for a fact is, ESPN network has never been accused of being a "right wing rumor machine"!

To me the most disturbing part of this story is, Obama and his administrations actions make this, and damn near any, story about government control instantly plausible.

NOTHING this government does, can or will surprise me.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Rush talked about Obama banning sport fishing on his show today. Not that I take what Rush says as news, but it might mean there is something behind the story after all.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think it's great. The more crap like this he does, the more likely it gets that honest, hard working AMERICANS will run these assclowns out of D.C. and hopefully, our country.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Misleading article....... The first line of it draws you in and makes you think something crazy.......This will never happen. There is no way.......and if it did, I would react no different then I would if they tried taking my guns away. I am already filled to the brim with all the control I can handle.......this would surely cause me to overflow.

Top Bottom