• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmax

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Misuse of children is a time honored tradition of dictators. It is easy to mold there young minds. Think = Hitler Youth turning in their parents to the Gestapol

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    I just received this in a FB message. This is not about religion. It is about children who are in significant danger. Please note this is an opportunity for our President to save the lives of children.

"Christians - please be praying for our school and students in Mali west Africa. Muslims are descending down from the north and killing christians and non muslims wholesale. French troops have landed and are warring against these Islamic Jihadists. The French PM has asked Obama for help and Obama has refused. Our students (nearly 700) may soon be in peril. - stand by dear ones."

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I'm too lazy, and my Google-Fu is no good... Someone find out what left-wing organizations the parents of these tykes belong to, or how much they donated to his campaign.

These kids were not picked at random.

And did anyone else think Babblin'Joe constantly referring to children as "beautiful", "gorgeous", and "lovely" was just a bit creepy? Kinda reminds me of this guy:

48105-family-guy-herbert-the-pervert.jpg

Top Bottom