• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    A few years ago I saw right here in southern Indiana some "military forces" bopping down the road that sure didnt resemble any US force I have ever seen.

There was about 15 Unimogs painted blue with bench seats in the back filled with blue uniformed, beret wearing troops. Not sure what kind of rifles they had, but I didnt recognize them.

Come to think of it, I have seen a few Mogs here on Crane base a few times over the years. As far asI know, Mogs arent in out equipment pool.i

Were they possibly UN troops?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The thing I would most watch, would be UN joint force practices on a large scale anywhere on this soil. That would be the time I would be most suspicious. I doubt anything would happen the first second or even third time around.

But should they start providing for that, it will become common place until they decide to take a real action.

They've already done this twice in NY and once in Cali. I believe there were also UN advisors and troops present in the latest "Anti-Terrorism" training thing that happened across the US.

Did you know the number of UN troops present at Atterbury have been growing since the beginning of the year?

Yes. No other force in the world that I know of uses any blue besides the UN.

tk6968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I laugh when people say they lost their guns in xxxxxx whatever. :): I have mine. And unless they forcefully take them OR someone robs me, I'll always have mine. :patriot:

Besides, there's no way in hades that our Senate would come up with 2/3rds majority to sign anything that would confiscate our guns. I just don't see it happening unless they stack the deck and commit SERIOUS voter fraud and get away with it.

You mean like they did in 2008? To this day I do not believe we had anything close to an honest election last year.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You mean like they did in 2008? To this day I do not believe we had anything close to an honest election last year.

Yes, exactly. And the previous decades of elections before that as well. All since I have been alive anyway. 1981-present

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    well, come and get em boys! i'll die free thanks, and i'm taking a few of their souls with me. i feel once we reach this point there will be an all out assault on our country by an opposing country. our defense is our people, the AMERICAN people and our freedom. the UN would love to get their little fingers in our country. the obamanator seem more than happy to let them have it too. once the passage of these bills come to fruition our sovernty will be ruined and our constitution will no longer have power and we will be up for grabs. i'm not talking civil war, i'm talking invasion by our so called "friends" from across the pond. stock up, prepare, be vigilant and pray.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    A few years ago I saw right here in southern Indiana some "military forces" bopping down the road that sure didnt resemble any US force I have ever seen.

There was about 15 Unimogs painted blue with bench seats in the back filled with blue uniformed, beret wearing troops. Not sure what kind of rifles they had, but I didnt recognize them.

Come to think of it, I have seen a few Mogs here on Crane base a few times over the years. As far asI know, Mogs arent in out equipment pool.i

i would have fired on them and fled. and when caught i would claim i thought AMERICA had been invaded and i didn't get the message. at least i would make the news and start a new discussion here on INGO.

Top Bottom