Obama grants FIRST T.V. Interview with Arabic News.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    well if there is anything america hates more than bush it's terrorist's. that kind of talk and action by BO won't go unnoticed.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    that kind of talk and action by BO won't go unnoticed.

That's right. He will be held as the saviour of this Country by striking deals with the "misunderstood peoples" and letting Israel be overrun by their enemies in the name of peace.

:patriot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Personally I think it is good to open a dialogue with the supposedly friendly muslims. Not that I am saying I trust many of them, but we need to get the message of capitalism and individual rights out to the muslim people. I had Saudi friends who were very friendly BUT they had no concept of our society. We need to get information to the people in these various nations. I'm NOT saying that Obama is the best guy to do it, but if he doesn't give up our nation to our enemies during the interview I strongly believe that SOME good will come out of the interview because the people are very open to hearing him. SO if Obama just gives a 'campaign' type interview then I think it will be a positive thing for our nation. We also have to understand that NOT all Muslims believe in the same things, its a wide ranging religion like Christianity with vast differences in beliefs just like the differences between Orthodox, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist and S.D.A.

He may be a closet muslim as some suggest. He may be a thread to our national security + national sovereignty. He may support EVERYTHING that I oppose. But there is plenty of UPSIDE to his action and actually very little potential downside as long as he plays it like I'm sure his handlers (David Axlerod) lay out for him.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    The Muslim religion was still started by the followers of a man who was ruthless, anti-religious as they get and a vagabond. His followers started the rules of how to follow him, that is why the religion will ALWAYS be aggressive and violent. Muhammed was as voilent and blindly followed as Kahn was, there are many who really need to study the beginnings of that 'religion'. It was started similarly to the way Sparta was; therefore, the whole of the idea was to serve unto death for honor.

There will be NO peace trying to shake hands with a terrorist with a switch in his hands and TNT strapped to his torso.

Personally I think it is good to open a dialogue with the supposedly friendly muslims. Not that I am saying I trust many of them, but we need to get the message of capitalism and individual rights out to the muslim people. I had Saudi friends who were very friendly BUT they had no concept of our society. We need to get information to the people in these various nations. I'm NOT saying that Obama is the best guy to do it, but if he doesn't give up our nation to our enemies during the interview I strongly believe that SOME good will come out of the interview because the people are very open to hearing him. SO if Obama just gives a 'campaign' type interview then I think it will be a positive thing for our nation. We also have to understand that NOT all Muslims believe in the same things, its a wide ranging religion like Christianity with vast differences in beliefs just like the differences between Orthodox, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist and S.D.A.

He may be a closet muslim as some suggest. He may be a thread to our national security + national sovereignty. He may support EVERYTHING that I oppose. But there is plenty of UPSIDE to his action and actually very little potential downside as long as he plays it like I'm sure his handlers (David Axlerod) lay out for him.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    You all are entirely too harsh on the President of these 57 United States who has "taken power and is beginning to rule".

He can do anything he wants because he won the popularity contest. And he says so too.

Better get used to it. There will be a lot of absurdity in the months to come. The last week has already been really strange.

Watcha gonna do? Talk is cheap.

Yeah, I know, I like the soft life too.....The line that can't be crossed is out there someplace...

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    You all are entirely too harsh on the President of these 57 United States who has "taken power and is beginning to rule".

He can do anything he wants because he won the popularity contest. And he says so too.

Better get used to it. There will be a lot of absurdity in the months to come. The last week has already been really strange.

Yeah, I know, I like the soft life too.....The line that can't be crossed is out there someplace...

i agree, take a chill pill people, there's absolutely nothing we can do about it, just ride the wave like a surfer! only 4 years to go then we can vote again.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield

I heard rumor that when Obama had that first sit down with President Bush he made a comment along the line of " I will not lead this country I will rule it."
    God Help America is all I can say.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    "Barack Obama’s first interview since his inauguration went to Al Arabiya, the virulently antisemitic Arab satellite network that regularly broadcasts support for jihad and militant Islam. This is an absolutely horrible precedent, and the implied weakness will surely encourage jihadists worldwide—no matter what Obama thinks he’s “communicating” to them."

Paper Tiger Obama, just dangling the bait in their faces...

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    "Barack Obama’s first interview since his inauguration went to Al Arabiya, the virulently antisemitic Arab satellite network that regularly broadcasts support for jihad and militant Islam. This is an absolutely horrible precedent, and the implied weakness will surely encourage jihadists worldwide—no matter what Obama thinks he’s “communicating” to them."

Paper Tiger Obama, just dangling the bait in their faces...

hmmm....also mixed feelings. only time will tell. it was a bold move on his part and i hope it wasn't in vein

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm not really spoke to Arabic news, I'm just irritated it was his first interview. And I really didn't like his comments about the United States having "dictated" to the muslim world.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Since when was he elected as president of the poverty stricken Muslims? He want to be ruler of the world. The things he wants to do scare me. Muslims will not like us because he says anything. They don't want us giving their women rights. They don't want their culture infected with ours. The see us as infidels and sinners who need to be eliminated. Becoming weak only shows them that they have a chance of taking us down, it makes them feel stronger and more committed to their plans and ideas. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

MUSLIM OBAMA SAYS IN HIS BOOK HE’S ON THE SIDE OF MUSLIMS
    Grant Swank* | March 18, 2008 | ShareThis
    Filed Under Conservative Musings, General Politics

J. Grant Swank, Jr.
    “In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans … have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging,” he laments. “I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
    That is what Barack Obama wrote in his book, “Audacity.”
    Now you can be sure that when Obama is in the White House, something “ugly” will occur to offend the nation’s “Arab and Pakistani Americans”—in other words, Muslims.
    So whose side will Obama then take?
    He will side with the Muslims per his own public statement in his book. There is no question. It is right there.
    That is not the closet Muslim which he’s been. That’s the out-in-the-open Muslim hinted about even present-tense.
    “I will stand with them. . .”
    That is why he stands with them in the pro-Islam sanctuary called Trinity United Church of Christ. That’s why Obama embraces Jeremiah Wright’s pro-Muslim crowning of Nation of Islam Louis Farrakhan.
    That’s why Obama, with his Muslim childhood schooling, endorses the mosque-cleric-like angry yelling of Wright’s pulpit delivery.
    That’s why Obama states in “Audacity” that Judeo-Christian heritage will recede as an all-religions country emerges. Obviously, from his siding with Muslims, Muslims in particular will have the upper hand in the new America.
    It is scary to read just that one paragraph in his book about siding with the Muslims if matters turn “ugly.”
    One can be certain that Muslims reading that paragraph will see to it that some offense will strike their sensitivities once The Boy sits in the Oval Office. Their squeals will trigger their discontent thereby triggering Obama the Muslim to spring forth.
    Muslim Obama has already given us warning in his book. If we are too stupid to get it, then we are going to suffer the consequences of not being informed.

Top Bottom