• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Forget the opportunity for cop bashing for a second. This is from the Mayor that is trying to shut gun shows down. He engages in illegal activity all around the country trying to tape something illegal. He tries to involve himself in the laws of nearby states all because he says there are too many guns on the streets of NYC. All the time, his employees are selling illegal arms on those same streets. He should commit the political version of harakiri or seppuku or whatever you call and resign in disgrace. Bloomberg, worry about your own house before you worry about ours.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am still butthurt that none of you told me about the guy selling full autos down there along some road.

Dear Feds, just joking.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Forget the opportunity for cop bashing for a second. This is from the Mayor that is trying to shut gun shows down. He engages in illegal activity all around the country trying to tape something illegal. He tries to involve himself in the laws of nearby states all because he says there are too many guns on the streets of NYC. All the time, his employees are selling illegal arms on those same streets. He should commit the political version of harakiri or seppuku or whatever you call and resign in disgrace. Bloomberg, worry about your own house before you worry about ours.

:+1:

HA! what a fool that Bloomberg... He thinks he is King not mayor and laws don't apply to him
    :rules:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    :+1:

HA! what a fool that Bloomberg... He thinks he is King not mayor and laws don't apply to him
    :rules:
    They haven't so far. A few years ago, he sent people across state lines to fraudulently purchase firearms out of their state of residence, in conflict with local and federal laws, and nothing more happened to him than ATF saying "no no no" :nono: I think I recall he got a letter containing a print version of a moderately-worded tongue-lashing. Anyone else would be in prison for conspiracy to commit any number of federal crimes. The response he got from the governor of the state (Virginia, I think) was more strict. :rolleyes: :spend: :spend: :spend:

On the upside, it looks like some folks in NYPD take their oaths and their profession d**n seriously, and don't take kindly to being painted with the "corrupt" brush. This is a good thing.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom