• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I understand people being ticked off about this situation but don’t blame the cops yet. Let’s start with the politicians who push mandates. I mean do you not want to be able to remove someone from your premises? Property rights kind of trump any buts in this situation. Now if the cops were actually doing what was stated then yeah grab the torches and pitchforks but I’m not seeing that.
    Wouldn’t it be a violation of my 5th amendment to demand I show papers or be denied access to a good and service? Maybe a hippa violation at the least?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes, same as any other unwanted guest that won't leave when told. NYPD is not going around and checking they are responding to a trespassing call.
    I have no issue with trespass laws. I have issue with a business requiring me to provide personal information, and government threatening arrest under the trespass law for refusing to do so.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Any leftists in my shop from here on will be trespassed. Must provide proof of voting for
    Trump.

Also, anybody who has diabetes or any other diseases will be denied access and trespassed.

Where does this end?

Must provide proof of high school diploma or you’ll be trespassed from my property.

Must provide proof of HIV free.

I’m gonna keep LEO pretty busy with all the trespasses I’m filing.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I have no issue with trespass laws. I have issue with a business requiring me to provide personal information, and government threatening arrest under the trespass law for refusing to do so.
    They aren't threatening arrest for not providing your info, they are threatening arrest for refusing to leave after doing so.

Any leftists in my shop from here on will be trespassed. Must provide proof of voting for
    Trump.

Also, anybody who has diabetes or any other diseases will be denied access and trespassed.

Where does this end?

Must provide proof of high school diploma or you’ll be trespassed from my property.

Must provide proof of HIV free.

I’m gonna keep LEO pretty busy with all the trespasses I’m filing.
    Except for possibly diabetes and/or hiv all of them would be legal for you to do. Heck iirc a gun store owner was well liked by some on this site for having a sign saying democrats will be refused service or something along those lines.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    They aren't threatening arrest for not providing your info, they are threatening arrest for refusing to leave after doing so.
    We’re going in circles here.

Company asks for my personal info.

I refuse.

Company tells me to leave for refusing to provide my personal info and calls police.

Police shows up and threatens to arrest me for trespass, which stemmed from refusing to provide my personal information.

Police is enforcing vaccine mandate by trespassing people who do not provide it.

Call it whatever you want... it’s enforcement of mandates under the guise of trespass.

“Papers please” has been replaced with “papers please or be trespassed”.

You can support it. I will not.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    We’re going in circles here.

Company asks for my personal info for me to quit yelling at the staff and creating a scene.

I refuse.

Company tells me to leave for refusing to provide my personal info stop yelling at the staff and creating a scene and calls police.

Police shows up and threatens to arrest me for trespass, which stemmed from refusing to provide my personal information stop yelling at the staff and creating a scene.

Police is enforcing vaccine mandate by trespassing people who do not provide it violating the First Amendment.

Call it whatever you want... it’s enforcement of mandates civility under the guise of trespass.

“Papers please” has been replaced with “papers please or be trespassed”.

You can support it. I will not.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    HIPPA only applies to people in the healthcare industry as I understand it.

Who does HIPAA apply to?​

HIPAA applies to healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses if those organizations transmit health data electronically in connection with transactions for which the Department of Health and Human Services has adopted standards.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If I am asked to leave,I leave.
    And for sure wont ever be back,I will take my money else where.
    I wont even show up in the case of the overpriced, overhyped likes of Cheesecake factory. I wouldnt darken their door simply due to their insane waits. No food is good enough for a 3 hour wait some nights.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Kinda, yes, under the guise of “trespassing”.

Provide your vax card or leave, don’t provide it government will lock you up.

Their property their rules... but don’t act as if NYPD isn’t enforcing it in some way or another.
    Yes, PRIVATE businesses can use whatever rules they want to kick you out. Once you are asked to leave and you refuse, the civil matter turns criminal. If the business says they need the card, then the officer is telling them that if they want to stay, they have to show the business their cards. The officers are acting as the go-between. How is NYPD enforcing it in another way?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    HIPPA only applies to people in the healthcare industry as I understand it.

Who does HIPAA apply to?​

HIPAA applies to healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses if those organizations transmit health data electronically in connection with transactions for which the Department of Health and Human Services has adopted standards.
    Exactly.

The ADA is where you would go for HIV and such.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes, PRIVATE businesses can use whatever rules they want to kick you out.
    Sweet. No Jewish people in my store... or else I’ll have them trespassed... and it isn’t the government enforcing it, the business is to blame.

They just didn’t use the correct verbiage 80 years ago.

Top Bottom