• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Let me know if you need to know anything about Glen Park, i'm the current President. You will find big egos and mouths everywhere, it's just an unfortunate fact. Unfortunately some of the biggest ones also happen to put in the most amount of volunteer work so it can be in the best interest for everyone to shrug it off. Fight the fights worth winning as they would say. That said, we don't have a service requirement and always welcome new members. PM me if you need anything.
    I want to show up on a Saturday for trap. Think they still have it then. Nice trap range and friendly people last time.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Home and showered from the Halloween Party. Having smoke blow towards me at a bon fire is apparently my superpower. Started to sprinkle, looked at the radar, yep, time to go. More booze and food than could be consumed.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I think I have all the 22lr found now. And I have a 40 gallon tote completely full of random ammo. It is so heavy, I can't actually move it now. Tomorrow's sorting will be fun. I need to go pick up more ammo boxes.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Steelworkers union is a damn joke. Probably gonna be scheduled a Midnight-Day double on daylight savings which means being here 17 hours but normally they can't hold us past 16. "Company can do that" should be their motto.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Steelworkers union is a damn joke. Probably gonna be scheduled a Midnight-Day double on daylight savings which means being here 17 hours but normally they can't hold us past 16. "Company can do that" should be their motto.
    Damn millennials. Always complaining.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Mandatory 16 hour shifts are a relic from the age of robber barons and they need to die like a Victorian child with the sniffles.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Mandatory 16 hour shifts are a relic from the age of robber barons and they need to die like a Victorian child with the sniffles.
    See how these millennials keep complaining... Employers literally shoving money in their pockets and all they can do is complain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom